Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmmm is the substance of his argument less relevant?
Re-introducing tax deductibility is unaffordable. It may be inflationary, which doesn't help the cost of living.
There should be a disincentive to purchasing existing homes for investment/speculation in the current housing climate.
100% Rizzah, thanks.

Dirty pricks go and put their dirty mits on my freshly painted ceilings when installing lights. Gumby’s
I went on to a building site last week where the owner was doing an addition as well as removing some existing lights and replacing them with downlights. Instead of going into the ceiling space to check where any structural elements might be, the sparky had just picked up his reticulating saw and started cutting.... and cut out around a third of the width of the bottom chord of a truss.... which happened to be a girder truss supporting around 1/4 of the roof.

But did Einstein stop there? Of course not, as he wanted the downlights to line up, he cut through the bottom chord of the same truss some 4.0m away. When he was asked why he didn't just get the builder to patch the ceiling and move the line of the downlights over 300mm, he just shrugged his shoulders.

No wonder they need a safe place!!!!

I went on to a building site last week where the owner was doing an addition as well as removing some existing lights and replacing them with downlights. Instead of going into the ceiling space to check where any structural elements might be, the sparky had just picked up his reticulating saw and started cutting.... and cut out around a third of the width of the bottom chord of a truss.... which happened to be a girder truss supporting around 1/4 of the roof.

But did Einstein stop there? Of course not, as he wanted the downlights to line up, he cut through the bottom chord of the same truss some 4.0m away. When he was asked why he didn't just get the builder to patch the ceiling and move the line of the downlights over 300mm, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Butcher

Meh… we all know engineers over engineer everything.

Nothing like the skill of chiseling wood through a downright hole without damaging the edge.

Gotta think of our mates the plasterers and painters!

That’s why we get paid the big buck on site.

Nothing like the skill of chiseling wood through a downright hole without damaging the edge.

Gotta think of our mates the plasterers and painters!

That’s why we get paid the big buck on site.
A quick question. A friend of mine owns a place built in the early 90's. Last week, his son was mowing the lawns and chopped through the wire leading to the grounding bar/electrode. He doesn't think it's necessary to get it fixed while I've told him he should.

Thoughts?

I attended Auckland Uni last year, its a study space that is funded by the Tuakana Programme, a Māori and Pacific mentorship programme that is available across the faculties. There are generally events or tutoring sessions held there for the programme. BUT if its empty anyone can sit in there not just Māori and Pacific Islanders although the wording of that sign can definitely be interpreted that way.

A quick question. A friend of mine owns a place built in the early 90's. Last week, his son was mowing the lawns and chopped through the wire leading to the grounding bar/electrode. He doesn't think it's necessary to get it fixed while I've told him he should.

Thoughts?
Needs to be fixed. Technically it should be safe without it for all practical purposes as the earth peg is a backup but when there’s a fault you want it there!

I attended Auckland Uni last year, its a study space that is funded by the Tuakana Programme, a Māori and Pacific mentorship programme that is available across the faculties. There are generally events or tutoring sessions held there for the programme. BUT if its empty anyone can sit in there not just Māori and Pacific Islanders although the wording of that sign can definitely be interpreted that way.
Anything to whip up rage for votes, I agree with Dr Julie Douglas, politicians are causing the division not "woke ideology", whatever that is.

Erica Stanford is starting to sound like the most rational one there. (also the hottest, but that's not important right now).

Back