Uk Warriors fan

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2017
Shaun Johnson's on Fire" data-source="post: 854064" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Mad Jack gets 10 in the bin plus banned for four to five weeks (no denying his previous trouble with the judiciary) and Mitchell get's away with this scot free. This is the inconsistency in the game that gets me. Yes Hetherington's tackle was a bad one and he deservedly got sent off for a spell and will spend time on the sidelines. Mitchell stops Fusitua from scoring the try, takes him out of the game with a head high and it's all fair game. Cmon what's doin. No point dwelling on the past but it does make you wonder. Anyways Jack's been a revelation of late. As Payten said last night, he's so close from becoming a great player. Gotta love the passion and aggression on show, a spark that has been too few and far between here at the Warriors. Continue being an enforcer, pick the moments and go for it son! Would love to see him back in our colours next year.

View attachment 43068

View attachment 43071
100% agree with you! I think it’s pretty unfair that he gets 10 in the bin & then a 5 game ban. You rarely see both! Only at the warriors!

wrighty

Call me controversial, but the only way we sign him is if we can get him at minimum wage. With his rap sheet each time he goes to the judiciary it will be a three game ban at least. No club is going to get more than 9-10 games per season out of mad jack. Simply not worth $400K to wrest him from panthers.

That said he is now a cult hero here now.

wrighty

I think he is a Key in our pack. Everyone else is a toiler, have some late footwork maybe and aren't Too aggressive.
Jack might have a few flaws but he brings desire and the attitude of not being walked over.
He's amazing but he was loaned to us for a reason by an elite coach who is an extremely astute judge of player capability. He can't stay off report.
He's a headless unit.
One poster rightly observed in the post match thread that after he assassinated Tapau no Manly forward ran up to him to start a broohaha or push and shove. And they were wise not too. I wish I had a picture of JWH locking horns with our Mad Jack. I was genuinely concerned for Jarred's well being.

In fact here is the pic. Mad Jack is not someone you want to fight with. Look at his eyes and face in this picture.

1597050243379.png

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
Thanks mad Jack, its been emotional, I hope someone had a whisper in his ear along the lines of.........'If you wanted to come back on a more permanent basis here are a couple of numbers.'
I didn't get that from Peyton. He pointed to dropped ball and too regular at the judiciary. I wouldn't mind him as a hedge if Rudolph/Evans/DeBelin all fall over.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Jack was never going to play against his own team. Standard NRL practice 101. Its been happening for years. Mid season signings where a club are still paying some of a players salary always have that clause. Why the hell would a club pay someone to bash them?

Ivan Cleary calling him back is genius. Jack will know our game plan well by now and will have some great intel. Double agent. Cleary only knows too well that if anyone can bring their amazing run to a screeching halt its the Warriors. As unlikely as it is no coach can teach an effective counter to Warrior ball.

While most want to lay into Cleary you should all be completely grateful that he allowed the loan to go ahead in the first place.

Thank you Warrior #246 Jack Hethering for your service to the club. You will be missed. Thank you also to the Penrith Panthers for your generosity in loaning us such a fantastic player...

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
He's amazing but he was loaned to us for a reason by an elite coach who is an extremely astute judge of player capability. He can't stay off report.
He's a headless unit.
One poster rightly observed in the post match thread that after he assassinated Tapau no Manly forward ran up to him to start a broohaha or push and shove. And they were wise not too. I wish I had a picture of JWH locking horns with our Mad Jack. I was genuinely concerned for Jarred's well being.

In fact here is the pic. Mad Jack is not someone you want to fight with. Look at his eyes and face in this picture.

View attachment 43077
Mad Jack nah mate he's fooken Furious .

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I'll never forget him, he rode in with the dust and was gone with the wind, but his brief time among us has changed us forever. Whatever happens now we'll always have the legend of Mad Jack, the man who knocked out Marty Tapau for us and openly mocked JWH.

So long Mad Jack, thanks for the memories and may you not end up in prison one day, who do you think you are, the new Mark Graham? They called Mark the King of the Coathangers in his day but you'd have to be a fukn maniac to think you can get away with that these days, who do you think you are, Latrell Mitchell? The game's evolved/gone soft, go home and calm down a bit bro and we might consider taking you back on overs.

Last edited:

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
I'll never forget him, he rode in with the dust and was gone with the wind, but his brief time among us has changed us forever. Whatever happens now we'll always have the legend of Mad Jack, the man who knocked out Marty Tapau for us and openly mocked JWH.

So long Mad Jack, thanks for the memories and may you not end up in prison one day, who do you think you are, the new Mark Graham? They called Mark the King of the Coathangers in his day but you'd have to be a fukn maniac to think you can get away with that these days, who do you think you are, Latrell Mitchell? The game's evolved/gone soft, go home and calm down a bit and we might consider taking you back on overs one day brother.
Might consider it?
That's like me telling Liz Hurley if she plays her cards right .

Fark no Jack all day long here .

We got more out of him in a few games than we have out of some players whole careers .

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Ivan Cleary calling him back is genius. Jack will know our game plan well by now and will have some great intel. Double agent. Cleary only knows too well that if anyone can bring their amazing run to a screeching halt its the Warriors. As unlikely as it is no coach can teach an effective counter to Warrior ball.
Joke's on Ivan, little does he know we haven't had a game plan since our last grand final.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Joke's on Ivan, little does he know we haven't had a game plan since our last grand final.
At least Mad Jack will be able to offer a little bit more intell on TP than he would on the the previous coach:
“Process.... mumble, mumble.... process.... bro..... mumble, mumble..... process.... only three wins outside the top eight.... mumble, bro.... process.... offload banded..... mumble.... must put more hookers on the bench..... process.... mumble.”

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Jack was never going to play against his own team. Standard NRL practice 101. Its been happening for years. Mid season signings where a club are still paying some of a players salary always have that clause. Why the hell would a club pay someone to bash them?

While most want to lay into Cleary you should all be completely grateful that he allowed the loan to go ahead in the first place.

Thank you Warrior #246 Jack Hethering for your service to the club. You will be missed. Thank you also to the Penrith Panthers for your generosity in loaning us such a fantastic player...

Intel, from a Prop, especially one like Jack, Mate, other than Payten pointed me in the other direction at Half time might be a stretch.

seriously, he was great on the field and better for showing our guys the attitude needed.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Intel, from a Prop, especially one like Jack, Mate, other than Payten pointed me in the other direction at Half time might be a stretch.

seriously, he was great on the field and better for showing our guys the attitude needed.
I'm thinking the conversation goes like this
Cleary " it's great to have you back Jack .Now did you remember to take those notes I asked you to take.
Jake " Yeah boss I made some notes right here "
Cleary looks at the piece of cardboard an old mega protein box with crown scribbles on it .Looks back at an awefully proud looking Jack .
Clearly looks at Jack slightly confused"So what's this Jack ,set moves ?
A team game plan ?
Jack " Nah boss it's a list of players I recon we should hit .Iv put a x by the ones we should knock out "
Cleary "Oh ok thanks Jack now go hit the showers ."
Jack looks puzzled" Ok boss but what did the showers do .

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings