snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Seeing him take on JWh was great.

Seen a few times the last few years where JWH hasn't liked people taking it to him.

Quite funny when you remember when he was young still at Manly playing for the Kiwis and he was taking it to the experienced Aussies and they didn't like it. Need to show respect.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Penrith were smart to lend him to us so he can develop further. No way they'll let him gp after watching his performance with us.

I hate to say it but he is Penriths' future enforcer

Look at his pedigree. Read and weep....

Hetherington is the third generation of his family to play in the top grade.

His grandfather Bill Mullins is an Easts legend who son is former Canberra flyer Brett Mullins.

His father Brett Hetherington also played 142 games for the Raiders and North Queensland.
They are losing tamou but Hetherington still has a few in front of him at the panthers. They are playing JFH at prop and kikau is listed at prop though both can also play second row. Tetavano comes off the bench. They've also got Moses leota and spencer Leniu listed as props in their squad.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Seeing him take on JWh was great.

Seen a few times the last few years where JWH hasn't liked people taking it to him.

Quite funny when you remember when he was young still at Manly playing for the Kiwis and he was taking it to the experienced Aussies and they didn't like it. Need to show respect.
I don’t think any of the roosters liked it, tedesco looked like he was getting shitty with being so contained. We were the better team in that game, we were gassed in the last quarter but kept turning up on defence. Once again a questionable ref and or bunker decision costs us the match. Good old Robinson had to make it known he gave them the week off just to excuse the warriors dominating them at times, the nrl said it must be the sbw saga had their attention elsewhere. Would love the intimidation factor of Hetherington and Ben Murdoch-Masila taking packs on.

Billy Teets James

Doesn't have the big body to make a lot of metres, especially post-contact but I can see a place for him at if you have two other big boppers rolling up the middle, then Jack follows up and pops the offload. Would keep him if we could, maybe we should send Jazz to Ivan in return, he likes that sort of player!
I don't know why we diss Jazz so much.
Before Jack came here , He was just a bigger version of Jazz. Heaps of mongrel , Enthusiastic but a penalty magnet & loose cannon.

I'd say he was worse than Jazz.
Penrith forum were hoping we took jack of there hands forever.

Jack has tidied that side of his game whilst hes been here.
You can see he wants to lose it sometimes. I think hes controlling himself a bit more as he knows he has the opportunity to work his way back into first grade at the Panthers. With solid , disciplined performances for us.

If Jazz works on his discipline. Cuts down on his mistake rate.
He'd be a great asset for the club.

Signing Jack would be even better.
A disciplined Jack & Jazz combo , With work ethic & aggression ?
A proper coach to guide them!?

Yes please.

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
I don’t think any of the roosters liked it, tedesco looked like he was getting shitty with being so contained. We were the better team in that game, we were gassed in the last quarter but kept turning up on defence. Once again a questionable ref and or bunker decision costs us the match. Good old Robinson had to make it known he gave them the week off just to excuse the warriors dominating them at times, the nrl said it must be the sbw saga had their attention elsewhere. Would love the intimidation factor of Hetherington and Ben Murdoch-Masila taking packs on.
Cant wait to see the next Heatherington JWH rematch, even if its for the Panthers.

Thought that was a rubbish comment from Robinson. He chose to give them the 5 days off in the middle of the season so needs to live with that decision and not bring it up for his teams performance.

Last edited:

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Cant wait to see the next Heatherington JWH rematch, even if its for the Panthers.

Thought that was a rubbish comment from Robinson. He chose to give them the 5 days off in the middle of the season so needs to live with that decision and not bring it up for his teams performance.

Thought he used the "Don't mention the other team at all" pretty well. Arsehole. Where would that club be without Big Nick. Even SK couldn't fuck up with a team of stars like that.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I don't know why we diss Jazz so much.
Before Jack came here , He was just a bigger version of Jazz. Heaps of mongrel , Enthusiastic but a penalty magnet & loose cannon.

I'd say he was worse than Jazz.
Penrith forum were hoping we took jack of there hands forever.

Jack has tidied that side of his game whilst hes been here.
You can see he wants to lose it sometimes. I think hes controlling himself a bit more as he knows he has the opportunity to work his way back into first grade at the Panthers. With solid , disciplined performances for us.

If Jazz works on his discipline. Cuts down on his mistake rate.
He'd be a great asset for the club.

Signing Jack would be even better.
A disciplined Jack & Jazz combo , With work ethic & aggression ?
A proper coach to guide them!?

Yes please.

Which dog has a bigger bite?

A chihuahua or a pit bull?

If a chihuahua charged at you would you fear for your life ?

It’s ok, I’ll show myself out...

Last edited:

Billy Teets James

if a pitbull ate your homework would you be angry with it? If a chihuahua ate your homework would you be angry with it?

If the Chihuahua is barking & biting with the pitbull I don't care. Cos if the rest are a bunch of lazy pussy cats not putting in work. I'll take the Chihuahua who at least tries with all his little niggling nibbles.

We all praise Hetherington for going at JWH. Jazz did too. Toe to toe.....

We always need something to moan about. Papalii was it for a while. Now it's Jazz. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be the "Fuck him" guy in 2 weeks time 🙄😆

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014

I got mates that know jazz Hes definitely not a Chihuahua .
But I get the analogy.
I just like it when better when we got a big warriors pack .
It seems to be when we do the best .
Heathrington an JDB would give us the intimidation factor we need
Until the rest of our team starts asking the opposition if they are ok .
An ruins it.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Absolutely agree

I think it’s also a great opportunity for us to showcase the club to these players.

Give them nothing but good things to say about us when they go back home. Let them know we’re actually a solid club and worth joining.

I hope CG and Robinson are thinking this way as well. It’s so obvious....
Or they go back to their clubs relieved and laughing about how we train, our attitudes, the coach etc. Works both ways..

Reactions: Off The Bench

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings