General Ivan Cleary:Lets put Rovelli at five-eight.....

danielspencer2_old

Ivan clearly,

put put Rovelli at five-eight and Ropati should be out of team completely. I didn't see anything good from him at yesterday's game. he offers nothing at five-eigth. I saw alot of rovelli yesterday and he offers a much better option than ropati or faumuina.

Bring in George Gatis who's had 24 games for north queensland at hooker and put him onto the bench. he can be hohaia's backup.

Because alot of the times the warriors got to their opponents try line, but couldn't get through the defence and only scored with kicks basically. Rovelli and fien together make an awesome attacking combination.

KeepingTheFaith_old

How do you know that Rovelli and Fien together make an wesome attacking combination? And what's Ropati got to do with the bad kicks? That was 90% Fien there.

Skinny_Ravs82

We can't prove they would make a god combination but it is untried and for all we know they could prove worthy. Nothing wrong with giving it a chance. Don't you think? Oh and I never had a problem with Ropo btw, I just sometimes find his defense suspect and on the odd occassion his attack is a bit miffed (but that might be because he has been made to play different positions).
I'm all for Ravs having a really good go in the starting 13

Iafeta_old

KeepingTheFaith said:
How do you know that Rovelli and Fien together make an wesome attacking combination? And what's Ropati got to do with the bad kicks? That was 90% Fien there.

Yes it was Fien, but how many times did Ropati get in and control it - see that his mate was struggling and beg to be given the ball on last tackle, or be in a good position incase Fien was in trouble. 2 kicks Ropati put in, one when a try was begging he kicked it out on the full, the other went straight down the full backs throat.

Robster_old

Rovelli certainly deserves a starting spot, play him where he wants to play cause he's the best hooker, 5/8 and halfback in the club.

umosay_old

Roptai - Gorn
Martin - please leave
Vatuvei - please work on basic handling
Fien - Obviously not a 7

We still look lost when we get into the opp's 20

Byrne looked good but never got the ball.

sebastian_old

the problem last year is that kemp never made any important changes he
chose a side at march and basically no matter how bad they played he kept the same side. NOW WHATS THE DIFFERNCE WITH CLEARY?NOTHING!!

ozbash_old

put put Rovelli at five-eight - QUOTE

rovelli is a halfback. we need a halfback.

someone give him a jersey with 7 on it. :roll:

edguy_old

hohaia is the best halfback at the club ...... everyone has forgotton , when he started at halfback , when stacey was out back in 2003 , i think we won 4 out of 5 games ......something like that , and he was
man of the match in his one start at halfback last year , against the sharkies in perth ......... he hates beinga hooker , and hes sitting on the god damn bench for 30 mins yesterday ????????????????? thats insane ....

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings