General Issac Johns

lox_old

hate it how they drag on their analysis into the game broadcast when the warriors play in oz..

Matulino+Gavet=Slick_old

i would say that to his face i know the guy he says he just goes out there and does whats needed of him and well i dont care if you mckivor because i dont

Spence_old

i would say that to his face i know the guy he says he just goes out there and does whats needed of him and well i dont care if you mckivor because i dont

Then perhaps you dislike him for personal reasons? He averages 10.9 runs per game for 80m. Certainly not the best, but I wouldn't call him ****. I saw him in the beginning of the year, and I didn't like him much. That hasn't really changed. Still doubles Junior Afualo and Beau Kings average runs, and puts 25-30m on them. 6 more tackles than Leeson Ah Mau and Beau King, 8 more than Junior Afualo. Misses one less tackle per game than Packer...

Meh. Stats shmats.

insulinboi_old

John is alright. Im not sure if he is a superstar, but he is bound to improve with a bit more game time.

Spence_old

I like him alot better at 6 than 7. I think he could have kicked long more, though. He has a fairly decent boot.

Northern_Union

Then perhaps you dislike him for personal reasons? He averages 10.9 runs per game for 80m. Certainly not the best, but I wouldn't call him ****. I saw him in the beginning of the year, and I didn't like him much. That hasn't really changed. Still doubles Junior Afualo and Beau Kings average runs, and puts 25-30m on them. 6 more tackles than Leeson Ah Mau and Beau King, 8 more than Junior Afualo. Misses one less tackle per game than Packer...

Meh. Stats shmats.

That Beau King is huge!!

Wheres he from?