General Issac Johns

JonB_old

How did you all think he went?
I think he did pretty good today. I saw a couple of errors, one where he missed Perritt and another when he didn't back up with Rapira when Raps broke the line, beautiful pass to Ah Van.
I thought it was crap coaching to pull him i think your number 6 has to play the whole game.

edguy_old

i reckon he went good ..first game in the big time ....im 99% sure he wasnt pulled...
he looked buggered as they walked off at half time ...
he ll be 5/8 against the saints next week .

KeepingTheFaith_old

John was pretty gassed before halftime, so him being replaced doesn't surprise me. I think his tackling reallty deteriorated as well as a result of fatigue.

Showed a willingness to get involved and had some nice touches. Looked a bit rushed on occasions but that's what you'd expect.

Very promising start though.

bigstuboy_old

he did good by going to the bench so lance could take control of the team

DanKokoro_old

I thought he had a really good debut. Ran well, passed well. That ball to Ah Van was awesome and noone else in our team could have done that.. Defs should be playing next week..

bigstuboy_old

i think we are way too excitable when talking about that debut. would rather see lance continue to run the team the way he did in the 2nd half he dominated when he came on.

DanKokoro_old

we're hardly jumping up and down.. just saying for the time he was on the field he played well. He set up an important try with a ball that noone in either of the halves positions this year have been able to throw.. A good over the defenses heads pass to isolate the winger, something that a good half will probably do quite often over the course of a season, something that Jones has done a total of 0 times. Infact i'd go as far to say he gave us one of the Warriors best trys of the season.. sad but true?

edguy_old

we're hardly jumping up and down.. just saying for the time he was on the field he played well. He set up an important try with a ball that noone in either of the halves positions this year have been able to throw.. A good over the defenses heads pass to isolate the winger, something that a good half will probably do quite often over the course of a season, something that Jones has done a total of 0 times. Infact i'd go as far to say he gave us one of the Warriors best trys of the season.. sad but true?
totally agree dano !!
he had some nice touches on debut....i think some of our supporters were expecting miracles from him today ...well they got one . a freaking awesome cut out pass to blinky bill, who actually caught it and scored....that was the biggest shock ...
get well soon Nobby

Matulino+Gavet=Slick_old

had an alright debut furture halves combo with johnson

and hello fello warriors fans i am new to this site but known as vatuvebeast!! on rugby league 2 forums

whos for it

6.John
7.Johnson

westie stylz_old

totally agree dano !!
he had some nice touches on debut....i think some of our supporters were expecting miracles from him today ...well they got one . a freaking awesome cut out pass to blinky bill, who actually caught it and scored....that was the biggest shock ...
get well soon Nobby

Ah Van, 2 line breaks and second most metres, 1 try, 1 try assist, why the shock?

Jesbass_old

Isaac John had a strong debut - not outstanding, but what did we expect? I thought he had some very nice touches, especially the hesitating cut-out lob pass to Ah Van. He did appear to struggle with the pace of the game, but that's to be expected.

edguy_old

Ah Van, 2 line breaks and second most metres, 1 try, 1 try assist, why the shock?

mate you cant watch many games ..lol ...one above average game and 15 bad ones...
i can recount 2 or 3 trys blinky has stuffed up by dropping the ball cold with the tryline wide open this year alone ..lets not talk about previous seasons...
he had one good game all year last year against the knights , and even today made a break , down the touch line and panicked , threw the ball straight to the roosters ginga ,
they took the ball all the way up the field on the same set of six and they scored...
lets not talk about his loose carrys when he runs the ball back, of which he did one today and dropped the ball cold.....thank god nobby will be back next week

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid-Dynamite_old

I thought he was good.

Definitley will be number 6 next week and deservedly so!

krs_64_old

Thought Isac John went well today. His cut out pass was a beauty something that's been missing all season, he also as a quality bullet pass.l. A promising Prospect.