General Is this the twilight of democracy?

bruce

Contributor
Climate change is not coming...it is here. Just watch out for bush fires in Oz this summer. We are going to get off lightly.

Reactions: Juju
That is a Murdoch line
Without doubt they are mostly started by humans, the question is whether their severity is climate chsnge or management. When in Victoria i spoke to fjrdfighters in Bright, which was ndsrly ground zero.to the black Saturday fires reckoned it was down to 2 factors one being management or lack of, lartjcularly firebreaks.

Second weather, they have a warning system that takes environmentak factors like heat, wind and dryness. A resding of 9 or10 is critical, before the fires started it measured 30 or so. Poor bastards never had a chance.

bruce

Contributor
Without doubt they are mostly started by humans, the question is whether their severity is climate chsnge or management. When in Victoria i spoke to fjrdfighters in Bright, which was ndsrly ground zero.to the black Saturday fires reckoned it was down to 2 factors one being management or lack of, lartjcularly firebreaks.

Second weather, they have a warning system that takes environmentak factors like heat, wind and dryness. A resding of 9 or10 is critical, before the fires started it measured 30 or so. Poor bastards never had a chance.
So climate

Probably firefighters taints involved in it somehow too or something
You have to wonder about grown men researching taints and unironally quoting science that probably originated from some 4chan troll. You're right bro people are very weird in 2022, I confess I looked into it for half an hour trying to find the science, the algorithms lead me back to David Bowie and I ended up listening to The Man Who Sold The World, then the Nirvana Unplugged show. Then the wife told me to turn that shit off and go to bed because you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist again, so I'm still no wiser really.

Last edited:
You have to wonder about grown men researching taints and unironally quoting science that probably originated from some 4chan troll. You're right bro people are very weird in 2022, I confess I looked into it for half an hour trying to find the science, the algorithms lead me back to David Bowie and I ended up listening to The Man Who Sold The World, then the Nirvana Unplugged show. Then the wife told me to turn that shit off and go to bed because you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist again, so I'm still no wiser really.
You've put about 27 minutes longer into it than I have
Probably firefighters taints involved in it somehow too or something
The way you go on about taints sounds like you have a complex about rhe size of yours, but there is some luck in your case, you can go fark yourself..

This is a good watch. It connects some dots.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win"
Mahatma Ghandi.

Good watch, study of a grifter imo. He straight out blames the Jews (((lizardpeople))), might as well believe Erich von Däniken about ancient aliens or Scientology, or more accurately just watch the Greatest Story Never Told and the Nuremberg rallies and join the Azov division. Also Bruce says Ghandi was a pedo, sounds like a dodgy guy to quote these days to me

Last edited:
Good watch, study of a grifter imo. He straight out blames the Jews (((lizardpeople))), might as well believe Erich von Däniken about ancient aliens or Scientology, or more accurately just watch the Greatest Story Never Told and the Nuremberg rallies and join the Azov division. Also Bruce says Ghandi was a pedo, sounds like a dodgy guy to quote these days to me
He doesn't blame the Jewish, he says Jews need to wake up as they are getting played, he blames Sabatean Frankists, who have inverted the Jewish religion.
He traces it back to the 1600s Sabbadiah Zevi and Jacob Frank.
King Charles is probably a pedo too you are what you hang around and he was around Jimmy Saville someone Iyck was saying was a pedo in the 90s.
Then there is the old tale of 10 kidd who were never seen again, but were last seen going for a picnic with QE2 and prince Phillip.
All the lizard shit is far fetched.

Reactions: Worried2Death
Noam!
”Actually, that permanence might not last long if Donald Trump, or a Trump clone, takes the presidency in 2024. It’s not likely then that the United States, not to speak of the world, will be able to escape the impact of the climate and environmental destruction they’re committed to accelerating.

Barsamian: We all saw what happened in Washington on January 6th. Do you see the possibility of civil unrest spreading? There are multiple militias across the country. Representative Paul Gosar of the great state of Arizona and Representative Lauren Boebert, of the great state of Colorado, among others, have made threatening statements inciting violence and hatred. The Internet is rife with conspiracy theories. What must we do?

Chomsky: It is very serious. In fact, maybe a third or so of Republicans think it may be necessary to use force to “save our country,” as they put it. “Save our country” has a clear meaning. If anyone didn’t understand it, Trump issued a call to people to mobilize to prevent the Democrats from swamping this country with criminals being let out of jails in other lands, lest they “replace” white Americans and carry out the destruction of America. The “great replacement” theory — that’s what “take away our country” means and it’s being used effectively by proto-fascist elements, Trump being the most extreme and most successful.

What can we do about it? The only tools available, like it or not, are education and organization. There’s no other way. It means trying to revive an authentic labor movement of the kind that, in the past, was in the forefront of moves toward social justice. It also means organizing other popular movements, carrying out educational efforts to combat the murderous anti-vaccine campaigns now going on, making sure that there are serious efforts to deal with the climate crisis, mobilizing against the bipartisan commitment to increase dangerous military spending and provocative actions against China, which could lead to a conflict nobody wants and end up in a terminal war.

You just have to keep working on this. There is no other way.”