General Is this the twilight of democracy?

Hopefully, climate change can force the common people of the USA through poverty to confront the 1%,the military industrial complex and big oil.

Reactions: bruce
To me a major problem is internationally elected officials are giving the power to the unelected ones. The merkins with military industrial complex and Intelligence age4ncies. In Europe the EU and NATO

Reactions: drake83

bruce

Contributor
To me a major problem is internationally elected officials are giving the power to the unelected ones. The merkins with military industrial complex and Intelligence age4ncies. In Europe the EU and NATO
1664606908557.png

Who pays this ass hole?

Reactions: Worried2Death
Can add WHO which hopefully Jacinda doesn't have us signing a treaty with them. The UN WEF etc.

Hopefully, climate change can force the common people of the USA through poverty to confront the 1%,the military industrial complex and big oil.
Climate change could be a big hoa just to get society to change.
They have done core samples and have found it has been hotter than it is now by up to 2 degrees hundreds of years ago.
They are flat out predicting weather next week let alone in ten years.
If global warming was a threat why are the Obamas buying 11 million dollar properties in Martha's vineyard that would be underwater.
Why are banks lending money on 30-40 year mortgages on beach front property that would be under water. Sounds like bad investments by the banks to me.
Isn't carbon also a gas of life?

Maybe the ones in Florida anyway, but don't bet on it.
Florida have had less storms in the last 50 years than they had in the previous 50 years but hmm I don't know climate change kill the cows, everyone get an electric car you won't be able to charge or the government will be able to disable any way.

• Haha
Reactions: Juju
The problem with the global warming argument is it has turned into a political issue, not a scientific one.
Scientists for years have realised that the calculation for measuring the effect of methane on the climate is wrong. The calculation was formulated over 100 years ago.

Recently, NZ scientists have redone the calculation and their new calculation has been accepted by other climate change scientists and by the IPCC as a more accurate way of measuring methane's effect.

The problem is that their new calculation shows that the old one was so inaccurate that it showed methane's effect to be 3 to 4 times worse than it actually is. Worldwide, Green Parties and other not wanting it to be adopted as the new calculation as it shows that the situation is not as bad as they are predicting. The NZ government is also not wanting to adopt it because "it hasn't be adopted by other countries". The NZ environment calculator that farmers are supposed to use to calculate their methane emissions still uses the old formula.

Climate change could be a big hoa just to get society to change.
They have done core samples and have found it has been hotter than it is now by up to 2 degrees hundreds of years ago.
They are flat out predicting weather next week let alone in ten years.
If global warming was a threat why are the Obamas buying 11 million dollar properties in Martha's vineyard that would be underwater.
Why are banks lending money on 30-40 year mortgages on beach front property that would be under water. Sounds like bad investments by the banks to me.
Isn't carbon also a gas of life?

Florida have had less storms in the last 50 years than they had in the previous 50 years but hmm I don't know climate change kill the cows, everyone get an electric car you won't be able to charge or the government will be able to disable any way.
If I were you I'd be wondering why I'm more worried about men's taints then showing sympathy for victims of a natural disaster.

Last edited:
If I were you I'd be wondering why I'm more worried about men's taints then showing sympathy for victims of a natural disaster.
Don't tell me what to think. When did I show no sympathy? I just pointed out there were more storms in the previous 50 years than the last 50 years and they are going to try and blame the storms on global warming.

Don't tell me what to think. When did I show no sympathy? I just pointed out there were more storms in the previous 50 years than the last 50 years and they are going to try and blame the storms on global warming.
Just imagine thinking electric cars is some sort of nefarious political conspiracy or worrying about mens taints... Or getting wound up thinking taking steps to address climate change is a bad thing.

Humans are fucken weird in 2022.

You are realise you're from NZ or Australia eh?
It's quite an odd hobby to be this sucked in to the nutty side of America.

Just imagine thinking electric cars is some sort of nefarious political conspiracy or worrying about mens taints... Or getting wound up thinking taking steps to address climate change is a bad thing.

Humans are fucken weird in 2022.

You are realise you're from NZ or Australia eh?
It's quite an odd hobby to be this sucked in to the nutty side of America.
What side of America is nutty cause both sides are pretty nutty?
I'll say it again America is the leader of the western world what they do eventually has an impact on us as NZ and Australia tend to follow on certain issues.
Climate change is a natural phenomenon that happens its happened before and will happen again. What we should be more worried about is why there is no debate on this with scientists from both sides.
Why the p.m is off doing speeches about mis information in the u.n, yes mis information is a bad thing but them main stream media dishes out mis information as well.
Who decides what gets censored or not? We are not children we can debate, we can have arguments brought forward from both sides and we can make our own minds up, not censor and just purport the state message.

Florida will be fine they have a great MAGA governor.