General Is this the twilight of democracy?

bruce

Contributor
The word is this POS got a pardon from Donald Trump that prevented him from being charged with trafficking minors for sex. Now his is in charge of the Congressional committee and wants to impeach a whole lot of democrats. You cannot make this shite up.

• Wow
Reactions: Worried2Death
I would have to check the research again, it is complex, but it was also quite pronounced in females, and was linked to an imbalance in the endocrine system of both male and female parents at the moment of conception.

It showed that Persistent Environmental Pollutants affect the endocrine system.

There is other research from rats showing the effect of prenatal exposure to male hormone to homosexuality.

To get back to the thread, all this anti LBGT angst is from the Christian right, not just in Merka.

It is classic setting up for authoritarian rule.

It is shite
It's not just from the Christian right, it is coming from moderates and I dependants too. Progressives are going too far left, the left are having no children, so they believe they can have yours and start indoctrination while they are in the early school years.

• Haha
Reactions: bruce and Juju
It's not just from the Christian right, it is coming from moderates and I dependants too. Progressives are going too far left, the left are having no children, so they believe they can have yours and start indoctrination while they are in the early school years.
Is that really happening though, outside of conservative Maga channels? The majority of Kiwis aren't falling for the great "degenerate drag queens are indoctrinating our kids" panic.

Mind you I saw this yesterday and thought fuck maybe drake's right about everything, checked my gooch and thought I saw Russell Crowe go past. The wife walked in so I started singing Starman and told her I was just being 1972 David Bowie

Last edited:
When is it ever reasonable or justified?
How my response would have been:

- lock the borders down hard and early initially. Covid was several months old, unknown to science/ health experts with the indications of a 3% death rate. We had no defence, didn’t even know if it was airborne or how it transmitted.

- once the vaccine was available, science was in about distancing, masks, variations and effective hospital treatments and we dropped eradication because we couldn’t stop it, we should have switched to a personal responsibility mindset. Basically the old and scared looked after themselves through isolation and mask use while the young and people at low risk carried on with life. No mandating people out of jobs. No more lockdowns.

bruce

Contributor
Is that really happening though, outside of conservative Maga channels? The majority of Kiwis aren't falling for the great "degenerate drag queens are indoctrinating our kids" panic.

Mind you I saw this yesterday and thought fuck maybe drake's right about everything, checked my gooch and thought I saw Russell Crowe go past. The wife walked in so I started singing Starman and told her I was just being 1972 David Bowie

Microplastics are different to the standard persistent environmental pollutants...which are commonly referred to as chlorinated hydrocarbons. PVC does contain chlorine and hydrocarbon but is not usually included in the list of PEPs.:bookworm:

Could this be the next EU country that starts heading away from democracy after Hungary a few years ago?
It’s a result of the rampant immigration; loss of national identity and woke politics.

It’s driving the popularity of far right parties all across Europe. It also drove brexit.

Too much change of anything too fast and there will always be push back.

Reactions: Tragic and dean
It’s a result of the rampant immigration; loss of national identity and woke politics.

It’s driving the popularity of far right parties all across Europe. It also drove brexit.

I can agree with your woke comment regarding the left but the right is just as much to blame if not more. The centre is being lost because for example an adult who decides they don’t want children in now let’s say Arizona for instance who is the latest state to criminalise abortion is being forced to choose a side when they potentially once never had strong leanings either way because it didn’t affect them personally. You might be right about the too much change too fast comment but there has for some time now been this sentiment in this particular country that grows and dies down over time. There’s nothing flawed about democracy, just the different ways it’s applied and adhered to. The Scandinavian countries are year upon year voted the happiest countries with how democracy works for them, they’ve had many years to learn what’s best for them.

bruce

Contributor

Could this be the next EU country that starts heading away from democracy after Hungary a few years ago?
Putin was helping fund her campaign. the problem for the Italians is they need financial support from the EU. Putin doesn't have enough to fund the Italian government. They have a bigger economy than Russia.

I think an underappreciated cause of this is the structural flaw of the EU monetary union

Southern Europe is forced to peg its currency and interest rate policy at the same level as Germany, which forces all economic adjustment onto the domestic population

That fault line will always drive discontent even if its role is not understood by most

EU leadership is so neo lib they cannot accept any member not being i lock step and they lash out, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, Turkey and others are refusing to toe the line and may leave the Union.

Why should these countries let their people freeze over a ssnctions policy that only hurts them.

Reactions: dean

I seen a video on some of the sexual stuff they are teaching our intermediate kids. Pride parades are staring in regional cities it could be coming.
Is this how they make us all gender less?

How my response would have been:

- lock the borders down hard and early initially. Covid was several months old, unknown to science/ health experts with the indications of a 3% death rate. We had no defence, didn’t even know if it was airborne or how it transmitted.

- once the vaccine was available, science was in about distancing, masks, variations and effective hospital treatments and we dropped eradication because we couldn’t stop it, we should have switched to a personal responsibility mindset. Basically the old and scared looked after themselves through isolation and mask use while the young and people at low risk carried on with life. No mandating people out of jobs. No more lockdowns.
Science was never in, it's never settled you have to keep trying to disprove your hypothesis you are testing till you exhaust all your options.
Time will tell how much damage the governments action will have on us all especially the children

Far right? Anything not pushing crazed left ideas is considered far right.
I listened to one of her speeches about family being the important thing and she sounded center right to me.

Reactions: dean and matiunz
I seen a video on some of the sexual stuff they are teaching our intermediate kids. Pride parades are staring in regional cities it could be coming.
Is this how they make us all gender less?
Why don't they just inject us with chips that cancel our genders, sounds lot quicker and easier than generations of brainwashing and trying to sneak drag queens into kindies, why would anyone think that's a good evil plan?

• Haha
Reactions: Juju and Akkerz
Why don't they just inject us with chips that cancel our genders, sounds lot quicker and easier than generations of brainwashing and trying to sneak drag queens into kindies, why would anyone think that's a good evil plan?
It's just the start, why do more democratic states that let this stuff in their schools have higher rates of people who identify as other genders?
With the testosterone levels falling in males and we don't even know the long term fertility futures of people who took the jab, genderless lab created humans could be around the corner.
😜

• Haha