General Is this the twilight of democracy?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Back to topic...the fight for democracy in the USA is getting serious.

It was one dipstick away from signing a letter on January 5 that would have caused a constitutional crisis, and left the GOP with their house gerrymander to re-appoint Trump.

It was that close.

Of course that letter would have been fraudulent and illegal, and may lead to the writer facing indictment unless he turns on Trump, and/or whoever set him up for it.

Next time they will find a dipstick to sign it, 100% sure, and everybody knows it...because once they are in power they will pardon all their crooks.

My opinion...it is farked...they are already talking about states seceding, but not like in 1861. More like piecemeal where a GOP government tells a Blue state like California what to do, and gets told to shove it.

That would lead to a constitutional crisis, and no fecker knows what will happen then.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
TX Gov Abbott signs extreme gerrymandered House & state leg maps Whites 40% population but control 60% districts Hispanics 39% of population but control 20% districts Blacks 12% of population but control 2% districts Asians 5% of population but control 0% districts:oops:

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
Bruce and other concerned citizens what do you think.?
I think its shocking..let's not worry about "F %#k Joe Biden" what about Bill Gates ,Boris Johnson and Klaus Schuab.
I'll give you a hint we'll all be that part of society called the " Useless Class"

• Love
Reactions: bruce

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I think its shocking..let's not worry about "F %#k Joe Biden" what about Bill Gates ,Boris Johnson and Klaus Schuab.
I'll give you a hint we'll all be that part of society called the " Useless Class"

You believe and follow this guy? He does not believe in mask wearing. He does not believe in isolating people who have covid. He does not believe in vaccinations. He believes in people being allowed to do whatever they want to do. Whilst at the same time telling his followers that if they follow health advice, they will forever be dumbed down to lower members of society. Just so i understand, you agree with him?

• Sad
Reactions: Hadyn

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
You believe and follow this guy? He does not believe in mask wearing. He does not believe in isolating people who have covid. He does not believe in vaccinations. He believes in people being allowed to do whatever they want to do. Whilst at the same time telling his followers that if they follow health advice, they will forever be dumbed down to lower members of society. Just so i understand, you agree with him?
Tahjay I don't follow this guy at all.A crowd presumably called " happen.now" have produced a documentary which I've posted here for people to look at.I think its quite pertinent and makes a few conclusions....take from it want you want.
To my thinking if you watched that video and have no concerns going forward at all oh well your choice but God help us.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Very thought provoking.

What did Stephen Hawking say about artificial intelligence?

Hawking's biggest warning is about the rise of artificial intelligence: It will either be the best thing that's ever happened to us, or it will be the worst thing. If we're not careful, it very well may be the last thing.

The only question I have is how could we rely on any of the so called leaders in tech or politics to get it right. IMO none at all.

The economic situation in Britain is a much a result of Brexit than as it is covid. Although it is clear that right wingers behind the scene funded the Brexit campaign and used a half wit like Boris Johnson do lead it.

In the USA it is now probable IMO that the government will become an authoritarian cult.

Is this a worldwide design?

The work of Anne Applebaum and Fiona Hill shows it is not design, more a dissatisfaction among people of mediocre intelligence who when faced with problems just want to destroy everything and will let an idiot like Trump, or even Putin, take control if they can let things run sort of normally. Most people are sheep, and don't want to think too much.

George Orwell saw this in the 1930's , he though it would happen in 1984, but it might be 2034.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The more I watch tweets and press articles from intelligent Merkin journalists the more I think the horse has bolted on democracy in the USA.

This is the promo of a series coming up in Fox News by this creep Tucker Carlson. A rich boy from California who never did anything of any note and was laid off from many news outlets including MSNBC before he ressurected himself as the mealy mouthed promoter of government by dictatorship.
1635577173045.png

The most popular front man in the country with over 3 million viewers but of course with influence way beyond that number, especially with god botherers.

Watch this and spew, it is obviously the Murdoch family resp0onding to the 1/6 investigation. I believe if they arrest Trump it will lead to armed action.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

I was kinda buying it until the mark of the beast Rockefeller chip in your hand shit, strikes me as a propoganda piece edited to put the fear of God into Christians for some agenda. If not, we're all fucked.

Reactions: bruce and Noitall

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I was kinda buying it until the mark of the beast Rockefeller chip in your hand shit, strikes me as a propoganda piece edited to put the fear of God into Christians for some agenda. If not, we're all fucked.
I sort of skipped over that, but a lot of what they said make sense.

There is clearly a right wing in the US, well funded and organised, and has been at it ever since Obama was elected.

That country has a serious racist core, and they have played it like a fiddle.

Trump should have been arrested already, and the wankers who helped him, but they are all pissing around too scared. The longer they wait the more prepared the mad right will be to take up arms.

They won't be attacking the capitol, they will be shooting up any election official who won't do it their way. I see a landslide in 2022, and they will never let the Democrats win again.

They have already made death threats to the Pennsylvania election supervisor. What at the DOJ doing? Nothing.

Many others see it that way as well.

It will not end well.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
What could the world do if the US went full Nazi?

Rhetorical question, one we might see in our life times. Can't Nuke em. Can't invade them.

Sanctions I spose and isolation. More like we all suck up to them and hope they don't decide to come and tell us the right way to run our country.

I better start practising my Russian.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Rhetorical question, one we might see in our life times. Can't Nuke em. Can't invade them.

Sanctions I spose and isolation. More like we all suck up to them and hope they don't decide to come and tell us the right way to run our country.

I better start practising my Russian.
The Russians wanted Trump mainly because they didn't want Clinton.

That has to be the most costly decision the Democrats ever made to go for her instead of Bernie Sanders.

The Chinese were worried about Trump being a wild card.

What nobody saw, even Obama, was how the divisive maniac Trump would be virtually singlehanded fire up a disjointed and stupid militia toting right wing and join them with the god botherers.

I think only his niece could see that happening.

The parallels with trump and Hitler are amazing. Nobody took Hitler seriously, except Winston Churchill and FDR.

The rest opted to suck his dick hoping to appease him. We all now how that worked out.

Also Hitler had Goebbels, Trump has had Fox News. Shame on the Murdoch family.

This next year in Merka will be like 1860...and the smart people don't have an Abraham Lincoln to sort it.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

What was it, 1 in 7 Americans who believed in the Qanon conspiracies? Mental they are. It’s been as easy to hook people in as it was to get people to believe in witchcraft in the Middle Ages

The god botherer will say that is fake news, and he was put on earth by god to good things...serious

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Most of those MAGA Types are navel gazers. Most of that MAGA crowd would not even be able to name all the 50 states let alone what goes on beyond Mexico or Canada. Heyzeuss knows what the foreign policy would be, probably run by the arms industry.

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012

What was it, 1 in 7 Americans who believed in the Qanon conspiracies? Mental they are. It’s been as easy to hook people in as it was to get people to believe in witchcraft in the Middle Ages

Q looks more like a Pedo than this guy and lives in South East Asia where access to little kiddies is free.

Pretty much the Global Pedo network are running the biggest gaslight ever.

The ole miss direction, Democrats are pedos, meanwhile Mate Gates is trafficking underage girls allegedly.

We all know who the Pedos are, the far right.

Reactions: bruce

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
They won't be attacking the capitol, they will be shooting up any election official who won't do it their way. I see a landslide in 2022, and they will never let the Democrats win again.
They learnt plenty the last time around and the republicans are putting everything in place like the right Supreme Court representatives, so even if they lose in 2024, they won’t accept the loss. This is a slow moving coup.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Q looks more like a Pedo than this guy and lives in South East Asia where access to little kiddies is free.

Pretty much the Global Pedo network are running the biggest gaslight ever.

The ole miss direction, Democrats are pedos, meanwhile Mate Gates is trafficking underage girls allegedly.

We all know who the Pedos are, the far right.
Like the types over here that call government Nazis, some sort of reverse psychology going on. What concerns me is the influence of Steve Bannon in for instance today’s protest. He knows that the trump movement has resonated around the world. The divisiveness that they are able to conjure up from what we’ve already seen in America and the anti vax types, along with the loss of human rights types show we truly are heading for a breakdown in society.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
An example is Herschel Walker, an ex NFL player among other things with a dodgy past is running for senate in Georgia. Only last week McConnell was saying that Purdue or another female which I can’t remember should run, as he had little little faith in the current candidate Walker. Fast forward to yesterday and McConnell has now given Walker his full endorsement, what’s changed? The fact that trump also endorsed Walker a few days ago, and he’s a celebrity means that McConnell has had to double down, as this is now the party of trump.

Reactions: Sup42 and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
McConnell has had to double down, as this is now the party of trump.
One of the reasons, and only one, is that Trumps donations dwarf the RNC by millions. They need his financial support, and he withholds the right to advertise against them, as in primaries.

His niece Mary who has been ever so right so far, said that from now on his aim is vengeance "he will hurt people" who he sees as being against him. If he ever gets back to the White house it would be very nasty.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings