General Is it posssible

attila_the_gorilla

I`m having a look at MegaUpload, it seems a bit better free facilities for uploaders, not sure about its free download speeds though.

attila_the_gorilla

600MB is pretty good. Is that what your Warriors V Roosters is saved at? I'm d/ling at the mo. Got no seeders at present though so stuck on 60%

Yeah unfortunately I can`t afford to keep seeding during the day, my ISP offers a free period at night, that`s when my seeding is scheduled. For example the Warriors - Storm game, my ratio is up to 900% at the moment, I would go broke if I had to pay for that bandwidth.

Blake_old

True dat. I'm in no hurry though.

However when game time starts...

I would be open to sharing my Rapidshare account though as long as it was just for the games posted.

attila_the_gorilla

That one is actually a little higher bitrate, cos that one converted to size, rather than with a fixed bitrate. But I think Sky Sports rerun broadcasts have a serious drop in picture quality compared to live stuff, so if I record the live broadcasts, it should be ok.

attila_the_gorilla

Blake, I`m seeding the Warriors - Roosters now, just for you ;). But you know it`s only the second half? I missed the first half of the recent replay on Sky.

Wiki_old

That one is actually a little higher bitrate, cos that one converted to size, rather than with a fixed bitrate. But I think Sky Sports rerun broadcasts have a serious drop in picture quality compared to live stuff, so if I record the live broadcasts, it should be ok.

Great quality mate - I would love if you could do that every week!

Looking to put together a video towards the end of the year and it would save me having to buy a card and everything.

So stoked :)

Tajhay_old

uploading counts in nz? Damn...

Anyone here that has paytv and thus access to live warriors games and a jailbroken iphone? If so u can stream the game live!!

Unfortunately i cant get foxtel in my apartment or else id be doing that

2big2strong_old

uploading counts in nz? Damn...

Anyone here that has paytv and thus access to live warriors games and a jailbroken iphone? If so u can stream the game live!!

Unfortunately i cant get foxtel in my apartment or else id be doing that

....I've never known this. How does it work, jailbroken Iphone?

Tajhay_old

Jailbroken iphone means hacked to remove apple restrictions

You need to install an app called qik www.qik.com and then all the viewers go on there to connect to your stream. Your iphone should be connected to 3g or pref wifi and pointed towards the tv. Full picture and sound, coupla seconds delayed coverage!!!

I was thinking of live streaming the world cup final from the stadium, woulda been cool

2big2strong_old

Jailbroken iphone means hacked to remove apple restrictions

You need to install an app called qik www.qik.com and then all the viewers go on there to connect to your stream. Your iphone should be connected to 3g or pref wifi and pointed towards the tv. Full picture and sound, coupla seconds delayed coverage!!!

I was thinking of live streaming the world cup final from the stadium, woulda been cool

That's awesome. I just need an Ifone.

feijoa_old

i got a jail broken iphone might look into that

another thing atilla you will most likely have to rar the video into 3 or 4 parts so free users can dl

rapidshare hes the best speeds for free users

i have a premium megaupload account because rs prem has a daily download limit of only a few gb,i download about 10gb a day.

if you share your rapidshare account (prem) your likely to get it banned

attila_the_gorilla

I`m just uploading the Storm game to MegaUpload, in 5 .rar parts. Although MegaUpload allows up to 1 GB files for free downloaders, but anyway. I actually tested the download speed, and it was verrry good, about 600 KB/s (4800 kbps), and the upload speed is much better than Rapidshare for me a free user.

Spence_old

I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread, this is all over my head haha.

attila_the_gorilla

Eventually I think this thread would best be deleted, cos obviously the copyright suits to the nrl games would not be happy about this sort of stuff and even the site may get in trouble.

Blake_old

Yo Attila cheers for seeding mate - but no need to do it esp for me. I'll download whenever it's happening normally. Yeah looking forward to seeing the 2nd half again. Actually didn't get to see much of it cause my mate was drunk at the Viaduct and he needed to get home - guess who's Mr Niceguy. He owes me big time.

If you upload to Megaupload - all good. I can get an account there. Only prob for free users is that they can only upload X amount before it requires you to upgrade. But like I said if I'm gonna buy an account then all good.

How soon would you upload them?

Nevertheless - you're a God mate - most appreciated helping us Kiwi's abroad out.

attila_the_gorilla

Actually I put that torrent back on the scheduler, cos I only saw a downloader with a Russian IP, I didn`t think it would be you. Where are you?

I thought the free account at Megaupload has a limit for downloads, but not uploads. I don`t know what that download limit is, I wouldn`t think 2-3 GB`s a week would be over the download limit, but we`ll find out. I`m planning on the Warriors game and another one every week, will probably be up about 24-36 hours after each game. I only have an Athlon dual core and the compression takes hours, and unfortunately I can`t let my pc work during the night as it`s in my bedroom. My laptop, which I use for torrenting at night, is in the kitchen and it`s quiet anyway.