General Is it posssible

Shobal_old

Is it possible if anybody can put up a live stream of the Warriors (and possibly the u20's warriors game) on an internet link ?

Such as Justin tv or sopcast/tv ants etc

Theres so many huge warriors fans overseas and we cant get to watch the games - which is sad :pout:

Thanks !!

insulinboi_old

Yea you can usually find it through justin sports but its hard to find a link beforehand.
But If someone on here could gladly stream it, there are alot of people who would be bloody grateful!!!

Blake_old

New torrents can be accessed without registration. Although I don`t know how long a torrent is considered new.

Are you recording it? If so why not upload to Rapidshare? Much faster to download cause not relying on seeders.

Have been watching all the cricket on livestreams. When you find something over 450kbs then it's primo.

Blake_old

Is it possible if anybody can put up a live stream of the Warriors (and possibly the u20's warriors game) on an internet link ?

Such as Justin tv or sopcast/tv ants etc

Theres so many huge warriors fans overseas and we cant get to watch the games - which is sad :pout:

Thanks !!

Yeah I was going to download games from Big Pond but international users can't get it for free. Think I'll try adjusting me proxy settings to get around it.

attila_the_gorilla

Are you recording it? If so why not upload to Rapidshare? Much faster to download cause not relying on seeders.

Have been watching all the cricket on livestreams. When you find something over 450kbs then it's primo.

Yeah, recording the games with my TV tuner card. Rapidshare`s something I may look into. But is it possible for users to search and browse what`s available? Or does one need a link in order to download something?

feijoa_old

a kiwi streaming the game is pretty much out of the question i think upload being horrible and all its hard to do,but im sure there will be an ozzy one or stream from uk

with big pond there is ways around the australian user thing,if you use a proxy and trick them into thinking your in australia,small loop hole

would agree that rapidshare would be the best (i prefer megaupload though)you will also be rewarded for people downloading your content

rapidshare links are very easy to find

attila_the_gorilla

I just like torrents because they are very easy to search for everyone all over the world. In a few days, the Storm Warriors torrent I uploaded has been downloaded by 15 people from all kinds of countries, and more and more downloading it as I type. With Rapidshare, you pretty much need to find your audience, but with torrents, your audience will find you.

feijoa_old

if you know the right pirate kick it spots torrents (edit: rapidshare)can be just as effective, warezbb forum for example has 1 million users all be it only a small portion will be interested ozzytorrents (forum)used to do the league games dont know if they still do or if there still around

Last edited by a moderator:

Blake_old

if you know the right pirate kick it spots torrents (edit: rapidshare)can be just as effective, warezbb forum for example has 1 million users all be it only a small portion will be interested ozzytorrents (forum)used to do the league games dont know if they still do or if there still around

Same format as projectw and forumw.

Attila if you were able to upload to Rapidshare that would be primo. Download time would be tiny and wouldn't have to wait to d/l bettwen 2-8am NZ time.

Pisses me off how Setanta only shows 2 NRL games each weekend.

Blake_old

a kiwi streaming the game is pretty much out of the question i think upload being horrible and all its hard to do,but im sure there will be an ozzy one or stream from uk

with big pond there is ways around the australian user thing,if you use a proxy and trick them into thinking your in australia,small loop hole

would agree that rapidshare would be the best (i prefer megaupload though)you will also be rewarded for people downloading your content

rapidshare links are very easy to find

Have you managed to work around this yet though? I'm still having problems with it. I think their main site uses HTML however their video site doesn't.

attila_the_gorilla

Blake, do u have a Rapidshare account? What about free users, what sort of download speed do they get?

Wiki_old

Attila mate, what type of quality, file sizes and resolutions are we talking for your recordings? I would love to have a copy of every game on my computer.

Good work.

attila_the_gorilla

I compress them with h264 with a 1200 kbps bitrate. Resolution around 720x576, minus a little cropping. But as Sky broadcast in anamorphic widescreen, the correct aspect ratio is widescreen 16:9.

One hour is about 600 MB. I could go smaller but this seems to be a decent compromise between size and quality.

Will upload a short sample for you to check out.

Blake_old

Blake, do u have a Rapidshare account? What about free users, what sort of download speed do they get?

Yeah I have a rapidshare account - it's very cheap, usually about 6 euro a month. I download pretty much what I want - dvd movies, tv progs, apps etc. Films are usually dvd screeners at the least and before they come out at the movies.

I share my account with a mate. Reckon that would be the best way to get fast downloads - someone dl's and when it's done the other mate logs in and does the same.

I'll get a 700 meg movie in 20 mins. I max out around 1000kbs.

A free acount will get about 200kbs max.

When selecting the link and pasting into the browser, there are options of which server to use - these two are usually the best: Deutsche Telekom and Cogent.

Blake_old

I compress them with h264 with a 1200 kbps bitrate. Resolution around 720x576, minus a little cropping. But as Sky broadcast in anamorphic widescreen, the correct aspect ratio is widescreen 16:9.

One hour is about 600 MB. I could go smaller but this seems to be a decent compromise between size and quality.

Will upload a short sample for you to check out.

600MB is pretty good. Is that what your Warriors V Roosters is saved at? I'm d/ling at the mo. Got no seeders at present though so stuck on 60%