General iro

RRG_old

One of the comments that I have heard from several in the media is that Iro is considered a good technical coach. Does anyone know in particular what areas he is considered to have techincal expertise in?

Also can anyone list examples of areas that the team has improved in over the last couple of years that they would credit directly to Iro?

Spence_old

I thought he was our offensive coach, so I guess our attacking structure? I don't know how it works though.

Spence_old

But what Iro coaches on attack would be with accordance with Cleary's plan, rather than his own?

RRG_old

I am aware that obviously Iro would be under clearys direction and wouldn't have a free reign. But for it be widely reported that he is a good technical coach then he must have done something to warrent this label. So I wondered if anyone had any idea of an areas that he has worked on with the current team where we have seen imporve?

Spence_old

I'm not very impressed by him so far, to be honest. I mean he did a good job with the U20s, but that's hardly something you'd put too highly on your CV.