Gameday Penrith vs Warriors - Finals Week 1 (Game Day)

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Penrith 12-

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Penrith 13+

Votes: 35 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to win this from here, we have to start offloading.... Which we should have been doing from the start.

Now we have had 1/2 the possession, 2x the tackles, 50% of the meters..

Funny how pregame sanity prevailed and almost all accepted we will be fighting for an honorable loss.

Now we are being cheated our lot have forgotten the pos in the lead up and are sticking the old cowardly boot into a wounded Warriors.

Well pricks I have seen enough to know SJ or no SJ we win next week.

DWZ out of position close to the line gifting Panthers in the corner ...

not surprised the Panthers are getting the rub of the green from the ref. or more honestly just ignored. the outcome for the ref was pre decided, why wpuld they play whats in front of them?

6 errors in first half, no wonder we never have the ball.

Gotta clean that sh!t up if we want any chance of an unlikely comeback.

Selfishly I wouldn't mind a CNK try at least to give me a lovely $300 consolation prize (To'o and Martin tries and Panther 9+ already there).

I
He does because he also holds the structures in defence and probably reads the opposition attack and communicates accordinglyi
I doubt it bro. Attacking wise , Yes.. Defensively Rocco, Pompey & Montoya are overawed by the occasion.

Jeeze the knives seem to be out on this forum.

I think you can pick a part players if you want, but the Panthers are playing f**king well, lead by a future immortal whos playing out of his skin.

So far I'm proud of how hard were fighting and turning up for each other.

Kia Kaha fellas there's no point on turning on them now

Wondering if a few players would be found out ... Montoya dropped ball .. try..... Dalin stupid pass to Berry ... try... . Some players are only regular season grade not finals
Havili, leilua etc to name a few that I've seen ... like I said once before we got to get recruitment right and still another year away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back