Gameday Penrith vs Warriors - Finals Week 1 (Game Day)

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Penrith 12-

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Penrith 13+

Votes: 35 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed so much to go our way to be in it, and it truly hasn't. Most down to the skill of the opposition. Wind, kicking percentage, obstruction play, some high contact, put down short of the line. I'm not complaining about any of it, just saying we needed things to go our way today.

Add that to our handling errors. We have actually defended okay with the territory and possession the Panthers have had.

Man the Panthers are good.

Have to say I'm super proud of how we've defended. It sounds crazy to say at 20-0 but I think our defence has been awesome.
Everyone's trying their guts out. Apart from a few dumb plays like Ford's offload to Jazz and Tohu's penalty with 2 min to go, I think we've largely been pretty good. No kicking game has hurt us a lot tho, I hope Webby can see that if SJ isn't well next week we need Volkman in

Penrith are playing amazingly tho it has to be said. We really needed to capitalise on a few of those dropped balls at the start by them, but we didn't.

Have to say I'm super proud of how we've defended. It sounds crazy to say at 20-0 but I think our defence has been awesome.
Everyone's trying their guts out. Apart from a few dumb plays like Ford's offload to Jazz and Tohu's penalty with 2 min to go, I think we've largely been pretty good. No kicking game has hurt us a lot tho, I hope Webby can see that if SJ isn't well next week we need Volkman in

Penrith are playing amazingly tho it has to be said. We really needed to capitalise on a few of those dropped balls at the start by them, but we didn't.
ford was getting desperate and tried something dumb. bet the Webby is all about calm down, u got time.

The lack of a kicking game has fucked us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back