Sports Rugby World Cup 2023

Off to a bad start. The papers are going to crucify Foster.

Barrett was shocking. His kick choices were horrible - he just kicked the ball away aimlessly.

The game was a shit watch too. Admittedly haven't watched a lot of union of late but it was such a slow, boring game

Barrett was shocking. His kick choices were horrible - he just kicked the ball away aimlessly.

The game was a shit watch too. Admittedly haven't watched a lot of union of late but it was such a slow, boring game

Yea same here, some weird tactics. I remember the all blacks going up the guts and then spreading it through the hands out wide and beating teams with fitness and pace but today they just kicked to their wings for magic plays every time and took the easy option.

Yea same here, some weird tactics. I remember the all blacks going up the guts and then spreading it through the hands out wide and beating teams with fitness and pace but today they just kicked to their wings for magic plays every time and took the easy option.
Also the All Blacks of old dominated the ruck. The French blitzed them in this area of the game tonight.

Lots of poor handling errors and never allowed ABs to apply long periods of pressure. Bauden was poor Mauanga hardly got himself involved. Papalii probably had worst game from a 7 in a long time

Also what happens when you have the best fullback in the world playing on the fucking wing just to put barrett in the squad. Shame on Coles, cane, smith threatening to walk to keep foster in the job for the wc over razor.

Also what happens when you have the best fullback in the world playing on the fucking wing just to put barrett in the squad. Shame on Coles, cane, smith threatening to walk to keep foster in the job for the wc over razor.
If Foster has any balls he’s going to have to mix things up a bit. Cant have a game plan to run out of your own 22 but player skill set letting them down. Game V Italy next week going to b massive now

Poor game plan. Barret was crap but only doing what the coach told him to do.
This is what happens when the players get to select the coach. Those players that stopped Foster being dropped should have been told if they don't have a say. You don't let the lunatics run the mental asylum.

That second half was borderline unwatchable.

The prolonged period of force back is ridiculous - seems the ABs tactically have been sucked into a Northern Hemisphere style game plan - and the coaching set up can't innovate away from it.

Retaining Foster seems when they sacked the assistant coaches seems to be a huge mistake but speaks to the larger ill's with the NZRU.

That second half was borderline unwatchable.

The prolonged period of force back is ridiculous - seems the ABs tactically have been sucked into a Northern Hemisphere style game plan - and the coaching set up can't innovate away from it.

Retaining Foster seems when they sacked the assistant coaches seems to be a huge mistake but speaks to the larger ill's with the NZRU.
Not allowed to play fast, like what suits us. Was interesting seeing the medic not give the ball before wiping it down thoroughly before each line out. Definitely kicked too much ball away and France deserved the win.

Haha we’ve just started the exact same thread at the exact same time.
I just opened that one. But seeing as this one is got more activity I'll leave you over there to talk to yourself.

Surprised it doesn't happen more often with events that need a new thread. On MMA forums after a fight card there are often multiple threads for the same thing. Must be a pain for the moderators.

I missed it as I decided to go out on my bike. It was great as an All Blacks game really clears out the traffic.

I had it on for the boys. When I left it was like 13-9 or something. We had just scored. Decided to check it while out on the bike and it had just finished. Noticed the feed had what described as a good try for France. At a quick glance I was thinking it was a consolation try then I saw the fulltime score.

Other sides have lost their first game, often to us and still managed to come back. Will be tough though.

My mate Bruce calls it yawnion.
I was on the line to another mate in the UK during the game.
I told him what a bore it was. He replied league was a bore. It is a small game played in a small pond.
Well maybe it is a small game in a small pond, but yawnion is not a massive game anyway. It is a small game in a bigger pond.

Back