Social Rock 2000

Anyone else listening today or just me? Going by some of your ages in the age thread... slim chances? 😂🧓

Anyone else listening today or just me? Going by some of your ages in the age thread... slim chances? 😂🧓
I would've thought having Jimmy Barnes headlining would've been perfect for all the old farts in here.
First year in ages that I have no interest in going.

The countdown is whack this year too. Crazy drops and climbs. They definitely have an algorithm in their list designed to keep it different from the previous years.

Just realised you said listening, not attending the event 😂
I will be listening today for sure 😁

Pretty much.
Same top 50 + Highly Suspect
Yeah same same but diff order lol and 2 hours to play the last 5 songs, because it's prime ad slots haha.

Anyone but Metallica to take it out. Would love something like Slipknot Duality to reign in at number 1

Highly Suspect, gotta love 16

Drink ever time you hear "up the wahs" would be a dangerous game. Shows how big the supports got..... isn't there meant to be like some kind of rugby union competition starting this week every one normally wears on there sleeve? 😂

Thank god free bird didnt win, dunno how the fuck people enjoy that tetris style guitar solo that sounds like its about to end then flows on for another goddamn 10 minutes 😂
I didn't know how Free Bird was so popular for so many years.
Then out of nowhere, some random song called Simple Man came out of absolutely nowhere are won the whole thing 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 I honestly don't think I'd ever heard it before last year's countdown

Back