TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

We need this team to be named asap

Get us debating the facts. We are debating speculation - at one point I had CNK to 6, DWZ to 1 and Kosi to wing. No wait, it was CNK to 6 and Taine to 1. Actually, what if we put Taine at 6. Or Tohu, or Siro, Someone had Egan playing 7.

Put us out of our misery Webby!

Johnson is out, Volkman has been named to play NSW cup, so expected to line up with TMM at 7 where he has been training and Walker at 6 where he already played against Panthers, if I remember correctly Tohu Harris was the only player to help out with a try to AFB, TMM might be the point of difference looking at the stats from the game Johnson play the ball speed was horrendous not exactly Johnson's greatest game, if we stick to our systems and play the way we usually play but with faster play the balls, TMM has a pretty good boot fyi

In the trial at the start of the year when TMM was named at 7 and Metcalf was named in 6, TMM wasn't even playing halfback he said Metcalf was the one directing them around.
Has TMM ever even played halfback? If he couldn't do it at the start of the year what makes you think he could pull it off now? We've barely even seen him kick..

I hate the week off over here and I don't think we've performed too well after the bye.

Be great to be at home in the semi but I honestly think we would handle the pressure better away from home.

Narrow Penrith win and then we win the next 3 👍

Remember the time when Shauny Johnson turned up at half time and the Warriors beat the minor premiers? (Water boy reference for you youngins)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1694114803257.jpeg

Back