Politics Donald Trump

Why is it so out there to think Biden is corrupt?
When you look at the wealth of various senators and congressmen, from both sides of the house, Biden is not wealthy at all.
He had to borrow money from Barrack Obama to pay for medical care for his son dying of cancer.
So if he is corrupt, he is pretty useless at it.
Trump calls them the Biden crime family, talk about projection.
Trump's grandfather was a goldfield pimp and blackmailer
His father was a Mafia money launderer, slum landlord and blackmailer.
His son in law is a slum landlord who has probably supplied classified information to the Saudis, and got US$2.5 billion for it.
His son in laws father went to prison for corruption.
Biden crime family...yeah right

Figured, I did not think you didn't know the difference between the colours. Annoying when that happens. You have after all seen a few US elections in your time eh Bruce....
in 1960 the Kennedy family got the Mafia to rig Illinois to steal the election for the Dems from Nixon.
In 2000 the Bush family got the Supreme Court to help rig the election for the GOP and GW Bush.
The GOP said at the time that was a square up for 1960.
Fair enough, but they tried it again in 2020.

BTW...the word is Trump's PAC is rumoured to be close to broke.
So he cannot pay for lawyers for the dropkicks that supported him.
They will get their own lawyers and flip, 100%

Trump believes a good defense is a good offence and a tangling legal defense to postpone decisions until the elections.
I don’t think so.
1693959785222.png

When you look at the wealth of various senators and congressmen, from both sides of the house, Biden is not wealthy at all.
He had to borrow money from Barrack Obama to pay for medical care for his son dying of cancer.
So if he is corrupt, he is pretty useless at it.
Trump calls them the Biden crime family, talk about projection.
Trump's grandfather was a goldfield pimp and blackmailer
His father was a Mafia money launderer, slum landlord and blackmailer.
His son in law is a slum landlord who has probably supplied classified information to the Saudis, and got US$2.5 billion for it.
His son in laws father went to prison for corruption.
Biden crime family...yeah right
Doesnt mean that because the Trumps are corrupt the Bidens are clean. They are all corrupt

Whitepower America getting hit hard.
Their ethnic fascist leader got the full treatment.

From memory he's Cuban which is the weirdest phenomena in America. Most Cubans support gop. From what i was explained, they fell for the gop talking points of democrats being either facists/communists and they've had a bad experience with dictatorship in the past. Funny thing is they're nothing more than useful idiots to the real white supremacists and wouldn't get pissed on by them if they were on fire. Even funnier or sadder is the fact the republican party is mirroring the Irani regiment in alot of extreme policies in the name of religion. Iran was a very progressive country back in the 70's and doing very well in a lot of fields.

No. If Biden had done anything Trump would have him in prison by now. The Biden crime family thing is just a PR stunt.
Bruce you are correct, if you don't count the bank records, the over 100 suspicious activity reports, the llcs, the texts, the e-mails, the what's app messages, the photos of Joe with Hunters business partners, the voice-mail to his son, the 2 business partners saying Joe Biden is "the brand" and the "the chairman".
The 2 whistle blowers testimonies, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about the sacking of the ukraine prosecutor, and Hunters statements about that he is giving his Dad half of his income, there is no evidence Joe Biden is involved in the Biden crime family.

Dems don't want him to run again and this will be dropped on him if he doesn't bow out and let Gavin Newsome, or Michael Obama run.

I told my bro in law that today, but all he said that Biden made it worse by reneging on all the deals that Trump had in place for the taliban.
What deals? Trump had do deals with the Taliban. He might have said he did, but he didn't. The only deal he had was when they were leaving, and Biden stuck to that.

Got a call from a Merkin last week about something. I have a few contacts in Merka.

Anyway this guy told me he was from a Blue state, as if I didn't know that state was blue (GOP).

So I thought fark this you idiot, I am going to have some fun.

I said that down here we don't argue politics, just sport.

I said we didn't care whether the GOP or a Dem won the presidency.

What we definitely didn't want was the largest democracy in the word to be run by a dictator who was friendly with Putin.

Heyzeuss spare me.

He told me that the US was a republic, there was no mention of democracy in the constitution (Correct!!)

So I told him the constitution said government by the people for the people, not by a dictator.

He said any guy was better than the corrupt Biden crime family. WTF??

Haven't heard from the fecker since.

Talk about an idiot, apparently there are about 30 million like him over there.
For a country hellbent on protecting their democracy they are doing a good job trying to destroy it with their election interference. Trump was never a dictator.

Bruce you are correct, if you don't count the bank records, the over 100 suspicious activity reports, the llcs, the texts, the e-mails, the what's app messages, the photos of Joe with Hunters business partners, the voice-mail to his son, the 2 business partners saying Joe Biden is "the brand" and the "the chairman".
The 2 whistle blowers testimonies, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about the sacking of the ukraine prosecutor, and Hunters statements about that he is giving his Dad half of his income, there is no evidence Joe Biden is involved in the Biden crime family.

Dems don't want him to run again and this will be dropped on him if he doesn't bow out and let Gavin Newsome, or Michael Obama run.
That is totl shite, probably picked up from some dud website. It the GOP had anything on Biden at all it would be out by now.

Reactions: j_p
For a country hellbent on protecting their democracy they are doing a good job trying to destroy it with their election interference. Trump was never a dictator.
Trump wants to be a dictator, and started work on it as soon as he left the White House.

Reactions: j_p
It's all been released the leftist news sites you interact with won't show it.
There are to many Rinos on the republican side to impeach
Comer, the GOP stooge leading the committee said they haven't found anything yet, but they HOPE to soon. That was last week. HOPE to soon, You can't make this shite up.

Back