3 - Izack Tago
4 - Stephen Crichton
5 - Brian To'o
6 - Jarome Luai
7 - Anthony Milford

5 Penrith players in it.

Reactions: Cces

SBW1

Nanai would be a huge boost, his form has been awesome. Samoa look to gain the most from the Origin stock and could make a bit of a dint in Kangaroo selection. Tonga will have a few, although they have been a forces for a few years. Hopefully a few other guys from Tier 2 and 3 nations don't shy away from representing their respective countries, like Fiji, Lebanon, Italy etc.

Last edited:
Sugar Ray

Sugar Ray

Who we waiting on now Haas, Crichton, Sua'ali'i, Nanai, Holmes...
On a serious note, I think Crichton is certain to play for Samoa.

Sua'ali'i did say he wanted to play for Samoa last year, but he's going so well he could be good enough to play for the Kangaroos now. I doubt he expected to be this good this early, so might've just said Samoa as it seemed more realistic at the time.

I can't see Haas or Tino playing for Samoa. Not sure about Nanai though, I don't think he's spoken about it at all.

Reactions: W.A warrior

SBW1

Ireland were a surprise package in the last World Cup and with the addition of Luke Keary and potentially other NRL players sounds exciting. Cannot wait for October there is going to be a lot of talent among the tier 2 nations, could be really exciting.

Last edited:

SBW1

No-way. He will either be in the wider Kiwis squad or a sneaking possibility he could turn out for the Cook Islands. James Tamou could even play for the Cooks.

Reactions: bruce