General Inglis

bigstuboy_old

man melbourne dont deserve to have a player like him they are just wasting his talents by putting him at number 6 i watched the game lastnight and he never got the ball i think he is better off at wing or centre maybe even backrow but not number 6.

good to see koopu getting another start looks like he made a good move there.
and how big is that young kiwi boy in there team he's ffrom te kuiti lastname proctor frekn massive

IanS_old

They were bad last night. Kicking to the corner without Folau there just doesn't work.

ultimatefan_old

Inglis is a hot and cold player. if it's a big game he comes to the for, if it's not so an important game he doesn't do a thing. I don't like him and believe he's wasted at 5/8. And yes without Issy they shouldn't try and kick high as often, there is no way Quinny and Turner are in the same league. Quinny got showen up in that Brisbane game too (so Aiden doesn't have to feel so bad).

ultimatefan_old

man melbourne dont deserve to have a player like him they are just wasting his talents by putting him at number 6 i watched the game lastnight and he never got the ball i think he is better off at wing or centre maybe even backrow but not number 6.

good to see koopu getting another start looks like he made a good move there.
and how big is that young kiwi boy in there team he's ffrom te kuiti lastname proctor frekn massive

Are you talking about Kevin Proctor?

bigstuboy_old

well kemp isnt exactly in inglis's class at this point in his career.

ultimatefan_old

Yeah he's a big boy alright, doing ok with the first graders. To be honest I had no idea he ws a kiwi boy! LOL.

SeaEaglesWIN66-6

Well why are you saying Storm don't deserve him? You can't say that just because he stayed quiet after one game

bigstuboy_old

no im saying that because they should stop using him as a first five its not working for them . he could easily be as effective as sonny bill was in the forwards if not more effective

bigstuboy_old

yea im from otorohanga and he was just down the road in te kuiti everyone thought his older brother was gunna be the star but then he came from nowhere

ultimatefan_old

haha glad I'm not the only one then Ian, I saw him at the after match and he does have a tatto kinda similar to Wai's so my friend reckoned he had some kiwi blood in him

2big2strong_old

yea im from otorohanga and he was just down the road in te kuiti everyone thought his older brother was gunna be the star but then he came from nowhere

He didn't grow up in NZ though. Was born there and moved to Perth as a kid with his family. Played Aussie Rules as a kid and didn't really play league till his family moved to the Gold Coast and he went to Palm Beach Currumbin HS. He played Australian Schoolboys then the next year Tony Kemp rang him and asked him if he wanted to play for the Junior Kiwis.

WesleySpartan_old

I reckon Inglis is gonna have a huge Origin series. Hopefully NSW pick Soward and he can make him look like a boy again

Fazz_old

Inglis @ 5/8th in 2009 = Fail.

I'd love to see him completly injury free and playing in the centres fulltime.