General i'm sending support to ivan cleary

LordGnome_old

There are hos and there are hoes.

But you can't did your garden with a ho (and you can't have sex with a gardening tool.)

Skinny_Ravs82

There are hos and there are hoes.

But you can't did your garden with a ho (and you can't have sex with a gardening tool.)
Well the world has changed my friend. Did you note hear about the guy that 'got it on' with his bike?!

LordGnome_old

Yes.

However, a "ho" can cost as little as $25 and is a lot more fun than a "hoe" (which retail at $24.99 at the Warehouse.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Skinny_Ravs82

Can one of the admins please clear up this thread so it stays on topic? Thanks

LordGnome_old

Whoops.

Upset Skinny again (and it was her that started the "sex with bikes" thing!)

Jesbass_old

Back on track - did anyone send their message of support to Ivan?

I have always been reluctant to email Ivan with messages of 'advice' because he's better qualified to do his job than I am. Plus, at best, it would be too many cooks spoiling the broth.

As far as showing support, I do that with my feet, and I hope others do, too.

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah same here. If I could go to more away games I would, but my massive flag sits pinned on my wall very proudly :D ok so it doens't say much...but its something! ;)

Iafeta_old

I think Ivan's been around long to know if he needs some advice or assistance, Skinny and I are only a Private Message away. That's got to be reassuring to the coach.

Jesbass_old

I think Ivan's been around long to know if he needs some advice or assistance, Skinny and I are only a Private Message away. That's got to be reassuring to the coach.

So it's official! How did NU take the news? :D

Iafeta_old

I'd never take your filly away from you, mate. You're half the man I'll ever be so I think it's best I just step aside and let you ride it like the old frail stallion you are. Ride it tonto.

Jesbass_old

I'd never take your filly away from you, mate. You're half the man I'll ever be so I think it's best I just step aside and let you ride it like the old frail stallion you are. Ride it tonto.

Um, thanks, Silver... :lalala:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings