General i'm sending support to ivan cleary

danielspencer2_old

hey i just noticed on the warriors website if you click on general,then contact details, it shows you the email for reception. i'm gonna send some messages of support to ivan cleary. i am going to tell him to keep working on our attack and there is still a long way to go in the competition so i'm sure the team can improve.

LordGnome_old

Let's all do it.

Except Skinny (the man has enough to worry about without trying to decipher her cryptic ramblimgs!)

Northern_Union

I think Lord Gnome has the hots for you Skinny, he's like the boy at school that pulls the hair of the girl he likes. Thats why he says these things about ya ;)

Skinny_Ravs82

LMAO, well I can tell you, NU its' been a long time since those days for me! :p

aussie_warrior_old

LMAO, well I can tell you, NU its' been a long time since those days for me! :p

I figured 82 was your year of birth, not your age when you joined the forum :)

I'm older than you and it doesn't seem like school was that long ago!

Iafeta_old

This reminds me of "We're sending our love down the well to Timmy O'Toole" heh

Skinny_Ravs82

I figured 82 was your year of birth, not your age when you joined the forum :)

I'm older than you and it doesn't seem like school was that long ago!

Very clever and yeah it has to do with me birthday. Well for some, like yourself school must've been a great experience..mine was alright...when not being mistaken for not understand english! *frowns*

Jesbass_old

I think Lord Gnome has the hots for you Skinny, he's like the boy at school that pulls the hair of the girl he likes. Thats why he says these things about ya ;)

What are you going to do to keep him from her, NU? She's yours now, remember... :preggers:

LordGnome_old

One left Oxford back in 1872, don't you know!

And we didn't pull girls hair, we buggered undergraduates (pip pip!)

MiXmasterreece_old

Very clever and yeah it has to do with me birthday. Well for some, like yourself school must've been a great experience..mine was alright...when not being mistaken for not understand english! *frowns*

Not surprising given the gramatical inaccuracies in that last sentence.

LordGnome_old

So where are you from originally, Skinny, if English isn't your first language?

Jesbass_old

That's irony even Alanis Morissette would be proud of! :lol1:

LordGnome_old

Alanis Morrissette wrote a song about irony without understanding the meaning of the word.

Now that's irony!

Skinny_Ravs82

Born: Singapore
Grew up: 3-15yrs of age, in Auckland then 15-19yrs of age, in Sydney, 19-23yrs of age, Auckland again, 23-to now (am 25 years of age), in Melbourne

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings