General I'm back.. lol

Samoan Souljah_old

Many of you probably don't care but I just made this thread to let everyone know I'm back..

So don't be shocked to see me in other threads again lol

Take Care everyone..

attila_the_gorilla

His current account has existed for 2 years, he just hasn`t been using it.

Samoan Souljah_old

Aye uce.. It was samoan_souljah.. But I can't remember tha password so I tried this account n tha password was what I thought it was lol

JonB_old

I think I remember you.... But then i have been wrong about what I have thought before.

Jesbass_old

Welcome back, man! I remember you! (It'd be pretty hard for me to forget a username that had the word 'souljah' in it!) How are things?

I'll merge the other account with your correct one. :)

Jesbass_old

Welcome back, man! I remember you! (It'd be pretty hard for me to forget a username that had the word 'souljah' in it!) How are things?

I'll merge the other account with your correct one. :)

...and done. :)

Samoan Souljah_old

thanks jess.. things are good too.. havent had computer access for ages! finally back in tha game :) lol

Jesbass_old

A good time of the season to be back, too, SS. We're just pushing for the finals. ;)

Samoan Souljah_old

yeah very good time to come back aye jess lol

you know how it is ravs.. here and there.. haha.. but dont worry i was still supporting the team! nah just heaps busy with my studies but now its all good..

Skinny_Ravs82

Oh study, yes that can be very full on and stressful leaving time for nothing else. yep I know the feeling but I only go like twice a week and still it seems alot of work!! LMAO :p

Samoan Souljah_old

i remember you northern.. lol you were the one that recommended me to skinny because i was hassling everyone about how to make banners lol

well at least i think that was you lol