SOUTH SYDNEY 14.00
CANBERRA RAIDERS 15.00
MANLY SEA EAGLES 15.00
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS 16.00
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 26.00
NORTH QLD COWBOYS 26.00
CRONULLA SHARKS 51.00

https://centrebet.com/cust?action=GoSports

I'm glad we're so low (we do better when a mud year is expected) but honestly, if that was a ladder, how are a Campese-less Canberra, shithouse Eels and really average looking manly above us?

Leaving out the numbers, my ladder would be more like this atm

ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA
MELBOURNE STORM
WESTS TIGERS
GOLD COAST TITANS
BRISBANE BRONCOS
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
BULLDOGS

PENRITH PANTHERS
CANBERRA RAIDERS
SOUTH SYDNEY
NORTH QLD COWBOYS
CRONULLA SHARKS
MANLY SEA EAGLES
PARRAMATTA EELS
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS

Misq thoughts:

The Bulldogs have bought tons, but realistically, they haven't added a hell of a lot of quality. They'd be about the same as this year, but a little better.

Brisbane conversely, haven't bought many, but have bought quality. Stuffed if Lockyer, GI or Hodges go down with an injury though.

NQ is still a basketcase, the dirupted off season won't help either if things fall as some have speculated (edit this if it might get us in trouble, not sure if that comment is ok)

Penrith looked mud towards the end of the season, may yet go one better as ST George did last year though.

I can see the Tigers missing the 8 entirely or being Mnor premiers, they unpredictable.

Roosters will be up there again, don't think they'll win enough during the season to finish any higher.

Also, the Storm will be back with a vengeance next year, top 4 team out of pure rage i suspect.

Warriors will do well if injuries are kind to us for once.

Of course, this being the NRL, this table is most likely 100% wrong.

ToiletDuck_old

These end of year TAB odds are always whacked. Not totally sure how Broncos sneak into second there, I wouldn't go near them at $7. Agree with the Drags, Rooters and Storm prices. If I had to have a flutter on any of the >$10 teams I'd go with Tigers. At least you'd be assured they have a chance as long as they're anywhere inside the 8. Just my feelings re them.

Lego_Man_old

Ahh, and what about us?

Tempted to chuck on a lazy 50 to be honest, i'd say we are the most undervalued there.

ToiletDuck_old

Maybe, though I'm tempted to keep my expectations to a minimum with us, the last time I saw this much hype was end of '08.

Lego_Man_old

Yeah, it's a great word...can really sum up a situation perfectly.

I cant remember where i got it from (war movie/comedy i think), but ive managed to entrench it into the group lexicon.

Kabba_old

Frank Pritchard, Greg Eastwood, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Michael Lett, not adding quality eh?

I think Kris Keating has a lot of ability as well, and Millington looks good.

I'm clearly a little bias, but not adding quality is something even a nuetral would have to disagree with there.

Fazz_old

Prichard is shit or injured usually doesn't pull out many good games anymore imo, Eastwood wasn't signed, Hodkinson isn't THAT good, no better then Noddy, Tolman is just replacing Hannet, hence not adding much, Lett is alright but has limited experience.

I'm not bagging the signings, they're pretty good, but the players they're replacing were either on par or better then them.

The Dogs underperformed this year, they should make the 8.