Internationals If Hunt is the fullback...

Wiki_old

Which he may / may not be, will you still care?

To be honest I am over the situation. He made up his mind and I am happy for him. If he wanted to play for Australia, he has got his wish.

I actually wish him all the best. He seems like a cool guy and we have to remember that it is easy for us to sit here and bag players but really we don't know one bit about the situation.

Yes, I was happy to see him get a little knocked up last game but that really didn't help us. In fact, if Hunt stayed in the game then he would have got the last laugh.

Regardless, I'm happy for him playing for green and gold.

:mrgreen:

*warm fuzzies all around*

shawry_old

fair enough. if new zealand dominate for the next 10 years he will just have to live with his decision.

commonsense_old

yeh im over it. but i think there are better fullbacks than him. i do rate karmichael though dont get me wrong, but i think billy slater or brent stewart shouldve been picked over him.

shawry_old

i thought slater was a dead set certainty

thats what a premiership does for you.

-Dr.J-_old

He tends to go quiet in rep games, and so it works to our advantage. He wasn't even playing fullback for the Bronco's in the end, played a lot of wing and was in some tricky little shuffle system Bennett was operating. Will Sticky be able to emulate it? I doubt he'll try, prolly just leave Karmichael back there. To get smashed.

*beckons finger* Bring out Pritchard please, front and centre...

GET EM BOY

-Dr.J-_old

A fun game for you and your mates...

MEXICAN HUNTER

You will need

4x mates (varies depending on how many or few you have ;)
4x shot glasses
1x 40oz bottle of Jose Cuervo, Especial or above please
1x bucket just in case
1x Sky decoder and house to view the game

Directions

When Hunt surrenders in the tackle, consume
When Hunt surrenders in the tackle on his goal line, consume twice
When Hunt gets smashed, consume
When Hunt does an air step then gets smashed 'cuz noones fallen for it since 04, consume twice
When Hunt gets tackled by Pritchard, consume
When Hunt gets removed from the field, consume twice
If Hunt scores a try, fill bucket then consume

Thanks for playing, and remember... Everybody wins in this game, unlike the Tri Series (sorry Kangaroos!

Swanley_old

hehehe

Water under the bridge.

Has been upstaged by Hodges. Hunt will play fullback and get hammered.

Skinny_Ravs82

Nah, I'm over it. He's an Aussie. End of. I don't hate him, he's just a kid. Not the greatest fullback/winger in the world. But all the best to him

warriorfaithful*_old

Im over it! I dont care that hunt is a traitor anymore lol. :lol:

warriors4life_old

-Dr.J- said:
A fun game for you and your mates...

MEXICAN HUNTER

You will need

4x mates (varies depending on how many or few you have ;)
4x shot glasses
1x 40oz bottle of Jose Cuervo, Especial or above please
1x bucket just in case
1x Sky decoder and house to view the game

Directions

When Hunt surrenders in the tackle, consume
When Hunt surrenders in the tackle on his goal line, consume twice
When Hunt does an air step then gets smashed 'cuz noones fallen for it since 04, consume twice
If Hunt scores a try, fill bucket then consume

Thanks for playing, and remember... Everybody wins in this game, unlike the Tri Series (sorry Kangaroos!

What if multiple events occur at once e.g.

Does that mean I must consume 6 times?

Kaiaua krusher_old

So I will ask you all again - what do you think of Nathan Fein and his defection to the Kiwi's. Bluey has left a place open for him in the Kiwi Squad if he recovers from his back problem.

Is he the traitor that Karmicael Hunt is in your eyes?

MiXmasterreece_old

Kaiaua krusher said:
So I will ask you all again - what do you think of Nathan Fein and his defection to the Kiwi's. Bluey has left a place open for him in the Kiwi Squad if he recovers from his back problem.

Is he the traitor that Karmicael Hunt is in your eyes?

Interesting question really.

Fein has atleast some kiwi blood while Karmicheal has none. But is that enough ?

In a perfect world neither would play for their adopted country.

warriors4life_old

I'd be more accepting of Fien than Hunt as Fien is willing to play for us, whereas Hunt has never really shown interest.

Fein pledged his allegiance to the Kiwis at a time when he was probably very much still in contention for an Origin spot which makes me think he really does want to play for the Kiwis.

If he does get over his back complaint and makes himself available then I would accept him.

Kaiaua krusher_old

No he didn't Warriorsforlife and in fact he has played SOO. If he had of switched allegiance at the time of naming the squads for this years SOO, he would have been available for the ANZAC test. He wasn't, because he was in contention for the Queensland Squad and it was even metioned on the Warriors site. So in my opinion he has accepted that his "blood" country is second cab off the rank. Them's the rules I guess - doesn't make me feel any better though.

MMR wasn't KMH born in NZ and family moved to Brisbane when he was 12/13 or something?

warriors4life_old

Kaiaua krusher said:
No he didn't Warriorsforlife and in fact he has played SOO. If he had of switched allegiance at the time of naming the squads for this years SOO, he would have been available for the ANZAC test. He wasn't, because he was in contention for the Queensland Squad and it was even metioned on the Warriors site. So in my opinion he has accepted that his "blood" country is second cab off the rank. Them's the rules I guess - doesn't make me feel any better though.

MMR wasn't KMH born in NZ and family moved to Brisbane when he was 12/13 or something?

Yes, I know Fien played SOO for Queensland in 2001 off the bench, but the thing is he was close to making SOO this year and I know for a fact he was very close to be named 18th man. If he had stepped up his game a bit next year he would be in contention for Queensland, but he chose to play for New Zealand instead. This is different to Hunt who thought he could make Queensland so chose to declare his allegiance to them.

And Hunt was born in NZ and moved to Brisbane when he was 13.

Wiki_old

warriors4life said:
Yes, I know Fien played SOO for Queensland in 2001 off the bench, but the thing is he was close to making SOO this year and I know for a fact he was very close to be named 18th man. If he had stepped up his game a bit next year he would be in contention for Queensland, but he chose to play for New Zealand instead. This is different to Hunt who thought he could make Queensland so chose to declare his allegiance to them.

I think the point is that Fien could have come out WHILE HE WAS IN CONTENTION and say NO, HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR NEW ZEALAND.

He didn't. He came out a few months later once he missed out.

:?

*Kimmy*_old

I really don't care about him anymore.

Its his life. But I still kinda get angry when I see him.....I don't wanna hate him..but I can't control my feelings. :oops:

warriors4life_old

Wiki said:
warriors4life said:

I think the point is that Fien could have come out WHILE HE WAS IN CONTENTION and say NO, HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR NEW ZEALAND.

He didn't. He came out a few months later once he missed out.

:?

He was still in contention right up until he declared his allegiance to New Zealand. He could have played SOO next year but decided to play for NZ instead.