General Hurrell to debut R1?

JonB_old

imagine the marvel and mistakes if we had

2 hurrell
3 inu

or 2 Inu and 3 Hurrell

Something would be happening alll the time.

LordGnome_old

If Inu is gonna play it should be on the wing instead of Tupo.

A Hurell/Tupo combination would equal a re-run of Fish's debut at Eden Park last year.

omg_old

Yea Boy

Hey there everyone..Exciting times.. I do believe that the Pink shirts is our top 17 at the moment, the season is almost upon us and it would be very strange for any Coach to be having opposed sessions with players that won't be playing in round 1. Interestingly I think photo 60 is Sebastine Ikahihifo??

1.Locke
2.Tupou
3.Ropati
4.Hurrell
5.Vatuvei
6.Maloney
7.Johnson
8.Packer
9.Friend
10.Matulino
11.Taylor
12.Mannering
13.Mateo

14.Brown
15.Lousi
16.Henry
17.Ikahihifo

Love this team, some very hard working forwards...

wallacenz_old

Hey there everyone..Exciting times.. I do believe that the Pink shirts is our top 17 at the moment, the season is almost upon us and it would be very strange for any Coach to be having opposed sessions with players that won't be playing in round 1. Interestingly I think photo 60 is Sebastine Ikahihifo??
hey omg, i think youre one of the last vff regular posters to make it over. theres another thread somewhere with all the refugees.

i think someone else posted in another thread that bluey was trialling a couple of the second rowers at prop, i think ikihahifo was one. so your team is probably dead right.

omg_old

Thanks guys

Those are some very interesting photos, well screened by someone so that they wouldn't give too much away, but enough for the sharp eyes to get a decent picture of the make up of the team. I see there has been a lot of calls on here for Inu to be in the team but looking at those photos it definitely looks like he will be playing Vulcans next week. Blooding Hurrell as soon as possible is the right thing to do, if he doesn't play well, he has got things to work on and improve and even though we haven't got Michael Luck we have a very hard working defensive pack that can help the back line out. Looks like Taylor is playing on the left(a must have in dream team, me thinks our loosies will play big minutes) Ropati,Tupou is very interesting combination, but with the Captain inside them it looks like opposition teams are going to have to rely on a very good kicking game to pressure us, which they will find difficult with the pressure Friend puts on out of marker on 5th and I'm looking forward to seeing his 50 tackle average in Warrior colours. I'm expecting a massive year out of Russell and Ben, in particular Russell who played last season with compartment syndrome and still had some very good overall stats. If our bench is Brown,Lousi, Henry and Ikahihifo it would make a lot sense as there is a whole heap of utility value there no matter who goes down during the game..:D
Whoop whoop bring it on...

Horriors2012_old

This is just the blind leading the blind, not everything is black and white guys. It's pointless being a hater or a defender. Everything should be judged on it's own merits, not just who is involved.

^^ words of wisdom. There are choices Ivan made that I still don't agree with, but there are many others he made that I would not have, thjat actually turned out to be good. I don't think anyone is totally bad or totally good. Coaches make decisions, some of them work, some of them don't.

mtdcaeks_old

^^ words of wisdom. There are choices Ivan made that I still don't agree with, but there are many others he made that I would not have, thjat actually turned out to be good. I don't think anyone is totally bad or totally good. Coaches make decisions, some of them work, some of them don't.

please dont mention that name again ahahhaha jks

Southern_warrior_old

saw him play numerous under 20 games last year and as a warriors fan for years had me very excited. Congrats to the young man on making the top grade