General Hurrell to debut R1?

2big2strong_old

And me entire theory is based on this photo...

Aimgtapatalkcom 7b628604 8a79 d5b3

https://t.co/7G7JOxF1

Mightn't seem like much but in all the other 91 photos from yesterday's opposed session between the top side and Vulcans, all the players in pink are what I would consider 1st choice 17 while all the fringe 1st graders eg. Fish, Mara etc. are in the Blue Vulcans squad.

Am I reading too much into it?

Spence_old

Very interesting! Good observation 2B2S. By the same logic, Lousi and Henry should be playing too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Gee_old

Saw that photo too and thought WTF. Might just be Bluey messing with our ( and Manlys) minds

krs_64_old

Well, no - Hurrell was in the U20s last year for a start.

Also, Luck, Lillyman and Rapira are all injured.

Nearly.. No kidding about the others.

Having had a better look I've spotted Ivan Penehe and I think Carlos in pink no sign of Ukuma in any of the pics.

Spence_old

Nearly.. No kidding about the others.

Having had a better look I've spotted Ivan Penehe and I think Carlos in pink no sign of Ukuma in any of the pics.

Yeah, I thought it was 'Kuma at first, but that is Penehe, isn't it? Maybe we shouldn't pay too much attention to it? I don't see how Penehe would get in, tbh.

Degenerate_old

Ooh will be interesting to see how Konrad does if he plays round one. Pre season and regular season intensity is very different.

Degenerate_old

From those who saw the trials, Did Konrad perform better in the centres or on the wings?

2big2strong_old

Yeah, I thought it was 'Kuma at first, but that is Penehe, isn't it? Maybe we shouldn't pay too much attention to it? I don't see how Penehe would get in, tbh.

Penehe has a beard, in a Vulcans jersey pic 69. Can't see Carlos

Beeteejay_old

From those who saw the trials, Did Konrad perform better in the centres or on the wings?

Well for the two games in NZ (Nth Harbour and Whangarei), we only saw him on the wing. I know he played centre in the Rabbitohs trial though, but didn't see it.

Fazz_old

Very interesting theory. I guess we'll find out in a few days how accurate it was. Hurrell did tear up in the trials. Maybe Inu will be shifted to the wing for Tupou... =/