Votes: 50 34.2%
  • 50’s

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • +60’s

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Bruce

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
32, played 3 games of league in my life (played loads of prem Union games cause there’s a pretty big gap in competitiveness between the 2 sports outside of Auckland IMO, love both sports). On the Train since 2002. Would rather watch the Warriors over the AB’s any day.

Firmly believe if League was in schools throughout the country, Union wouldn’t even exist.

Been on the forum for ages, I’ve changed my name as well. 😬😏😁

32, played 3 games of league in my life (played loads of prem Union games cause there’s a pretty big gap in competitiveness between the 2 sports outside of Auckland IMO, love both sports). On the Train since 2002. Would rather watch the Warriors over the AB’s any day.

Firmly believe if League was in schools throughout the country, Union wouldn’t even exist.
I think you are partly correct there. More would play league for sure.

You must be hitting the prime age where you might start to think "Mrs Brown's Boys is piss funny"...
Watch for that and other signs of dementia. I avoided it, unless you call sticking with the Warriors since 1995 a sign of dementia.
I'm starting to realise the most recent artist I got into was Lorde (2013), I listen to 85% 90s music - the stuff I listened to in my 20s. The most I branch out now is listening to people who inspired the bands I like, like I've heard Nick Drake because Robert Smith, Killer Of Barbara Streisand, notes him as a big influence.

You must be hitting the prime age where you might start to think "Mrs Brown's Boys is piss funny"...
Watch for that and other signs of dementia. I avoided it, unless you call sticking with the Warriors since 1995 a sign of dementia.
I'm starting to realise the most recent artist I got into was Lorde (2013), I listen to 85% 90s music - the stuff I listened to in my 20s. The most I branch out now is listening to people who inspired the bands I like, like I've heard Nick Drake because Robert Smith, Killer Of Barbara Streisand, notes him as a big influence.
He was a laugh a minute old Nick, couple of good albums before he opted out, RIP.