Internationals HUNT GOT KO'ed

maoriboy_old

I saw the hit put on Hunt im glade ive never been hit into the stands like that yeah i thought man what a good hit, but when he didnt move i thought someone would have the nouse to see if was ok ,& if he was playin hit him again LOL.As for Hunt making State Of Origin i think he's got two shows,No Show & Shit Show,there are too many #1s better than Hunt, im out.

maoriboy_old

I saw the hit put on Hunt im glade ive never been hit into the stands like that yeah i thought man what a good hit, but when he didnt move i thought someone would have the nouse to see if was ok ,& if he was playin hit him again LOL.As for Hunt making State Of Origin i think he's got two shows,No Show & Shit Show,there are too many #1s better than Hunt, im out.

andytones_old

hahaa i saw karmichael hunt clubbing in surfers last night and i was pissed and asked him how it felt to get knocked the f*ck out and i pretty much got chased down cavill ave by 5 of his maori mates that were frggin HUGE!!

Bulldog_old

[quote="Chelsea-Lee]

Bulldog, grow up :roll: Surely you should be able to do better than that! How about coming up with a decent argument rather then one a 12year old could come up with.[/quote]

I'm responding in kind to the babblings of an immature 12 year old who is so obviously lacking in any league knowledge worth posting on these boards...you're just sore that your little hero Hunt got smashed and its quite clear you have taken offence to some of us having a go at him....now run along little girl and stop wasting space.

scottyb_old

to be honest i think chelsea-lee is talking a lot of sense, people hear tend to look through black and white glasses and dont look at the bigger picture, karmicheal did have a good game before he got knocked out and he did show a lot of courage taking it back everytime, i'm kiwi through and through but i still see it as it is, Hunt did ok in my books and there is no way he was the worst aussie out there, i'm probably gonna be abused for this but its the truth

-Dr.J-_old

Whatever.. His game was terrible, he deserved penalties on 3 occasions for voluntary tackles especially on his goal line.. Once he was lying down on the ground before the defence had even arrived. He cost his team 2 tries as well. Was cheering my ass off when he got smashed, I wouldn't have been if the tackle was illegal but it wasn't.

Ronnie_7_old

Chelsea-Lee said:
. Im just digusted at some people saying Hunt deserved to be knocked out, I understand from a kiwi perspective he is a traitor and deserved rough treatment, but to be hurt (and it oculd have been worse) and get knocked out, mate you shouldn't wish that upon anyone. :evil:

I had to jump in on this one. Be disgusted 3 times over at me then because the guy fully deserved it. It was the guys own fault he got knocked the hell out he was doing it all night. He ran in with his head up but got to the tackler and dropped down coz he knew they were gunning for him and if he ran any harder he would have been knocked back 10 metres from every tackle on him. It could have been worse but it wasn't. The guy deserved every single hit and the knock out.

da mad maori

Ooooh Ronnie, you are in a bad mood.

I wouldnt say that. My point is that the tackle was legal. Not deliberate.
And I dont care who's on the recieving end, when there's concussion, I feel for "whoever it is'.

I also think that too many people are getting carried away with the fact the he's a New Zealander who turned his back on his country. It happens, no matter where you are from or whichever sport you play.

Another thing is, he's not maori, so that softens the blow a bit.

*Kimmy*_old

I must admit, karmichael had an alright game..got up everytime he was hit before he couldnt get up as he was knocked out..

Time will tell if he gets in the green and golds again.

Good day all:)

*Kimmy*_old

da mad maori said:

And I dont care who's on the recieving end, when there's concussion, I feel for "whoever it is'.

I also think that too many people are getting carried away with the fact the he's a New Zealander who turned his back on his country. It happens, no matter where you are from or whichever sport you play.

I agree with you DMM.

If Andrew Johns or Anthony Minichiello were to get knocked out, Id feel bad for them. And they're my most disliked players...

PHANTOM MENACE_old

Chelsea-Lee said:
PHANTOM MENACE said:
Chelsea-Lee said:
Whoopdi Freaking doo, a big forward knocked out a fullback on debut, I bet Pritchard feels really proud of himself.

Karmichael obviously wasn't intimindated, I think that was K's undoing, he ran at the defence head up high each time, and everytime he so called go 'pummeled', he got straight back up and played the ball, good on him.

Hunt didn't have a a bad game at all, made couragous runs, helped set up a try, position himself well, it was just that pass to King was his main mistake but hey King should've been able to hold on to that.

Anyways, Im sure Hunt's gald in the fact HIS side won, and thrased. The aussies really fired up after the incident. K took one for the team so to speak.

I will reply to this after picking myself up off the ground laughing

Karmichael was intimidated. After his first hit up he dropped nuts. How many times did he run it back and immediatly surrender in the tackle. Thats how he got knocked out he fell into Pritchards tackle to surrender. Webb does it also but he dont get scared running it back.

Hunt had no couragous runs at all. Bugger all metres gained in fact. I reckon he will play no more test footy let alone SOO matches with Bowen and Slater and Lockyer in front of him. Good riddence Kunt you traitor. If you take your Bronco glasses off Chelsea you will see what the real world is like

Hahah now I have to picky myself of the ground from laughing. Bull slop he surrendered every tackle, yes he may have been bracing himself, I mean he knows he was going to get tackled hard. But did he pass the ball to someone esle every time. NO. Did he ru back slowly as if he was intimidated. NO. He ran straight at the defence to gain as many metres for AUs knowing he would get smashed.

I don't have Broncos glasses on, they're not my main team mate, so Im not biased towards them at all :roll: Btw to whoever asked, I am Aussie, but I have NZ family, so I have all the respect for most of the NZ team, its not like I go looking of ways to insults them. :wink:

Btw also, I never said it was a bad tackle, or it was illegal, I just said Pritchard must feel like such a big man, knicking another player out :roll: Might have been a good hit, but it was an unfortuante outcome. Im just digusted at some people saying Hunt deserved to be knocked out, I understand from a kiwi perspective he is a traitor and deserved rough treatment, but to be hurt (and it oculd have been worse) and get knocked out, mate you shouldn't wish that upon anyone. :evil:

Also people who say the tackle wasn't done with bad intentions, c'mon Pritchard wanted to smash Hunt we all know that, perhaps not knock him out, but he still went into the tackle wanting to put a HUGE hit on, nothign wrong with that, but there was stil intent behind it.

Not meaning no offence to anyone, Im just an Aussie sticking up for an aussie player :wink:

You are totally contradicting your self by what you are posting. About Pritchards intent and then saying he had no intent like DMM rightfully so pointed out to you. Ive only played a couple of games of League abd hundreds of yawnion and everytime i went into a tackle i wanted to make them feel it. I always tried to put big hits in.

Your posts--------------------------------------> clueless

PM me when you have posted something decent

Chelsea-Lee_old

Gosh, Phantom Menance, are you ever going to learn :roll: Your posts are just as cluesless mate, all you do is havea go, and don't even give constructive posts.

I know how you think Im contradictin myself, but tahts not what I mean at all, But I don't know how I can explain myself any clearer. Perhaps if you took another look at it, besides just being intent on thinking the one way, then you would see what Im trying to say. :roll:

Once again (whats this like 3rd 4th time, you guys are real quick)... what I am saying is that Pritchard had the intent to make (like you state) Hunt feel it, he wanted to put a big hit on Hunt. THats fine, thats league. What Im saying though is he had no intent to Knock him out Im sure. Why are we even arguing on this though, Im saying he didn't have the intention of Knocking him out, he drew the line at just wanting to put a big hit on him. last time I checked that was in favour of Pritchard ffs. Y Ou can be intent on putting a big hit on a player, but Im sure u woudln't want the intention of knocking them out ;) Thats what Im saying. So anyone who says there was NO intention behind Pritchards tackle is being foolish, theres always intent ;)

If you've played a couple of league games, and you say you want the other player to feel it, sure you have the intention of wanting them to feel it, but do you have the intention to knock them out, I'd hope not.

Im just sayin its an unfortunate outcome for Hunt. NEver said it was a bad tackle, just saying it was a crap outcome, and that if I was pritchard I woudln't feel so big for knocking someone out.

da mad maori

Boy there were a lot of "tackles" with "INTENT" this weekend. Just watched them on the news. Shoulder charges , spears all over the place.

Chelsea-Lee_old

da mad maori said:
Boy there were a lot of "tackles" with "INTENT" this weekend. Just watched them on the news. Shoulder charges , spears all over the place.

Yes, but hopefully none of them had the intention to HURT or knock out the player ;)

Ronnie_7_old

da mad maori said:

Haha. I just don't like the guy. If he was seriously hurt then it would have been a different story but as it is he wasn't.

da mad maori

At our next NRL referees meeting I will move and second the motion that we ban the "SHOULDER CHARGE"

Jesbass_old

Ronnie_7 said:
da mad maori said:

Haha. I just don't like the guy. If he was seriously hurt then it would have been a different story but as it is he wasn't.

He was. He was concussed, and could remember virtually nothing of the match the next day. He was also deemed not well enough to play for the Broncos against the Knights later that weekend - most of the other Anzac Test players played for their clubs one or two days later.

Ronnie_7_old

Look my brother has also been knocked out and had a concussion and that was from a forearm to the head from a guy taht has a plate in his arm. It's not THAT serious. Serious is what happened to PJ Marsh and Jarrod McCracken

Tajhay_old

i was at suncorp on fri night supporting the boys. not that many kiwis...but boy oh boy did we all get up and clap when pritchard smashed that prick.

pity he cant remember much of his first and only ever test for his adopted country.....

face it...the selectors only chose him ahead of bowen so they could tie him down for atleast 3 years and that he couldnt rep nz. noone in their right mind thinks he is better than bowen. there was a poll in brisbane....on whether khunt should be the qld fullback...84% said no. now if he cannot even become the qld fullback what hope has he got behind the rest of the nswelshmen hehe

ive also heard that khunt has recently applied for an aussie passport....