Internationals HUNT GOT KO'ed

ozbash_old

Kiwi League said:
Teach him what?

Where was Frank born?

who gives a flying fart where pritchard was born ? timbuktoo ? what diff does it make, the guy is of kiwi blood and said the greatest honour is the black jersey.

hopefully when that mongrel regained conciousness he was taught that.

or he was taught that cheapening the kiwi jersey wont be tolerated by his ex countrymen.

thats 2 things he learnt, maybe.

when he was flat on his traitorous arse as the result of a legal hit, i didnt give a stuff what they beat us by, retribution had been dealt out.

i,m surprised the entire kiwi squad didnt line up to shake franks hand..

Chelsea-Lee_old

Whoopdi Freaking doo, a big forward knocked out a fullback on debut, I bet Pritchard feels really proud of himself.

Karmichael obviously wasn't intimindated, I think that was K's undoing, he ran at the defence head up high each time, and everytime he so called go 'pummeled', he got straight back up and played the ball, good on him.

Hunt didn't have a a bad game at all, made couragous runs, helped set up a try, position himself well, it was just that pass to King was his main mistake but hey King should've been able to hold on to that.

Anyways, Im sure Hunt's gald in the fact HIS side won, and thrased. The aussies really fired up after the incident. K took one for the team so to speak.

PHANTOM MENACE_old

Chelsea-Lee said:
Whoopdi Freaking doo, a big forward knocked out a fullback on debut, I bet Pritchard feels really proud of himself.

Karmichael obviously wasn't intimindated, I think that was K's undoing, he ran at the defence head up high each time, and everytime he so called go 'pummeled', he got straight back up and played the ball, good on him.

Hunt didn't have a a bad game at all, made couragous runs, helped set up a try, position himself well, it was just that pass to King was his main mistake but hey King should've been able to hold on to that.

Anyways, Im sure Hunt's gald in the fact HIS side won, and thrased. The aussies really fired up after the incident. K took one for the team so to speak.

I will reply to this after picking myself up off the ground laughing

Karmichael was intimidated. After his first hit up he dropped nuts. How many times did he run it back and immediatly surrender in the tackle. Thats how he got knocked out he fell into Pritchards tackle to surrender. Webb does it also but he dont get scared running it back.

Hunt had no couragous runs at all. Bugger all metres gained in fact. I reckon he will play no more test footy let alone SOO matches with Bowen and Slater and Lockyer in front of him. Good riddence Kunt you traitor. If you take your Bronco glasses off Chelsea you will see what the real world is like

commonsense_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
Lol Chelsea-Lee are you kiwi or aussie??

try have a guess lol.

right karmichael was not intimidated. lol whatever. honestly i dont blame the guy being so... he is only human.

Kiwi League_old

There was an australian newspaper report this week saying that Hunt was born in Rarotonga. They may have got this wrong ; I know he is of part Rarotongan descent.

So you have a guy born in Australia knocking out a guy possibly born in Rarotonga, who obviously spent his early years in NZ and then moved to Australian when he was 11. And then the guy born in Australia has his backed slapped by another guy born in Australia, because an Australian based Rarotongan got knocked out.

Surreal.

Ronnie_7_old

That tackle was great and there wasn't anything in it. Sure Pritchard went in hard but Hunt was dumb enough to be dropping into the tackle. Kudos to Pritchard it was bloody awesome. Haha and even better the guy doesn't remember most of it.

Kav_old

He who laughs last laughs loudest.
That "tackle" was the turning point of the game - in favour of Australia. We got carried away with passion and targetting players and lost the plot.
Webb wasn't targetted for choosing to play against his own country.
We need to mature as individuals and may be even as a nation.

kav

webbyfan_old

Bulldog said:
FRom the slow motion replay, I thought there was nothing wrong with that tackle at all...It was a ball and all tackle aimed at the chest, which obviously backfired when Hunt fell into the tackle. It was unfortunate at the most...but I'm still smiling and whoever has a problem with that can kiss my a$$.

I agree with you fully, it was an honest attempt tackle, using his arms, he didn't use his sholders, hunt fell into it. and yes we were all jumping up and down and yahooing when he go carried off, he had been warned

Kav said:
Webb wasn't targetted for choosing to play against his own country.

Webb never had a chance to be picked for the roos, hunt would have been picked for kiwis, there is a difference

PHANTOM MENACE_old

I think Pritcvhards been ripped off here. He shouldnt of been charged with a grade 2 careless instead he should of got shouted a dozen liquid gold. It was a great tackle

da mad maori

The fact of the matter is that the "honcho's' of the NRL a responsible for that tackle. The 'shoulder charge' is part of our game. When you get a reasonably tall man on a shorter man, then there is a possibility that things can go wrong. As was the case with Karmichael.
I dont want it outlawed, but players, fans, administrators must be aware that there is every chance that things can go wrong.
That tackle was NOT done with bad intentions in mind.

Chelsea-Lee_old

PHANTOM MENACE said:
Chelsea-Lee said:

I will reply to this after picking myself up off the ground laughing

Karmichael was intimidated. After his first hit up he dropped nuts. How many times did he run it back and immediatly surrender in the tackle. Thats how he got knocked out he fell into Pritchards tackle to surrender. Webb does it also but he dont get scared running it back.

Hunt had no couragous runs at all. Bugger all metres gained in fact. I reckon he will play no more test footy let alone SOO matches with Bowen and Slater and Lockyer in front of him. Good riddence Kunt you traitor. If you take your Bronco glasses off Chelsea you will see what the real world is like

Hahah now I have to picky myself of the ground from laughing. Bull shit he surrendered every tackle, yes he may have been bracing himself, I mean he knows he was going to get tackled hard. But did he pass the ball to someone esle every time. NO. Did he ru back slowly as if he was intimidated. NO. He ran straight at the defence to gain as many metres for AUs knowing he would get smashed.

I don't have Broncos glasses on, they're not my main team mate, so Im not biased towards them at all :roll: Btw to whoever asked, I am Aussie, but I have NZ family, so I have all the respect for most of the NZ team, its not like I go looking of ways to insults them. :wink:

Btw also, I never said it was a bad tackle, or it was illegal, I just said Pritchard must feel like such a big man, knicking another player out :roll: Might have been a good hit, but it was an unfortuante outcome. Im just digusted at some people saying Hunt deserved to be knocked out, I understand from a kiwi perspective he is a traitor and deserved rough treatment, but to be hurt (and it oculd have been worse) and get knocked out, mate you shouldn't wish that upon anyone. :evil:

Also people who say the tackle wasn't done with bad intentions, c'mon Pritchard wanted to smash Hunt we all know that, perhaps not knock him out, but he still went into the tackle wanting to put a HUGE hit on, nothign wrong with that, but there was stil intent behind it.

Not meaning no offence to anyone, Im just an Aussie sticking up for an aussie player :wink:

da mad maori

C/Lee, what can I say about your post other than what a lot of crap. Dont you watch league or was this game the first that you have ever watched.

Webke, Morley, Mason, and even 'wonder-boy' Sonny-Bill use the shoulder charge. Its there week in, week out. Are you trying to tell me/us that theirs is a "softer shoulder charge" than Pritchards.

You make the comment that Frank did it intentionally. Well he couldnt face anybody, even his own team-mates after the game. He stayed away from everybody, and sat with his family in the stands, getting over it.

This isnt about Aussie vs Kiwi thing, its part of our game. Where gladiator comes up against gladiator. It is war. !! If you come out of it unscathed, well and good, if you dont , then thats just tough luck. The hit on Hunt, is tough luck.

Dont go around saying that Pritchard intended that tackle on Hunt. You have no proof of that.

Chelsea-Lee_old

da mad maori said:
C/Lee, what can I say about your post other than what a lot of crap. Dont you watch league or was this game the first that you have ever watched.

Webke, Morley, Mason, and even 'wonder-boy' Sonny-Bill use the shoulder charge. Its there week in, week out. Are you trying to tell me/us that theirs is a "softer shoulder charge" than Pritchards.

You make the comment that Frank did it intentionally. Well he couldnt face anybody, even his own team-mates after the game. He stayed away from everybody, and sat with his family in the stands, getting over it.

This isnt about Aussie vs Kiwi thing, its part of our game. Where gladiator comes up against gladiator. It is war. !! If you come out of it unscathed, well and good, if you dont , then thats just tough luck. The hit on Hunt, is tough luck.

Dont go around saying that Pritchard intended that tackle on Hunt. You have no proof of that.

I know its part of our game, like I said, if you read my post properly, that there was nothign wrong with teh tackle, it was just an unfortunate outcome!! And I didn't say it was Pritchards intention to knock Hunt out , but he obviously intended to get a big hit into him, a shoulder charge or waht not. ONce again if you read my post properly I said theres nothing wrong with that, but thats still called intent :wink:

It seems to me, you guys assume everythign that comes from my posts because Im aussie is crap or clearly biased towards Aussies. Read em properly please, so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I was just saying, that whilst Pritchard intended it to be just a good shoulder charge, and it was a good hit, it was un unfortuante outcome, and anyone laughs at a player getting hurt is pathetic.

da mad maori

Chelsea-Lee said:
[

Pritchard must feel like such a big man, knicking another player out :roll:

Also people who say the tackle wasn't done with bad intentions, c'mon Pritchard wanted to smash Hunt we all know that, perhaps not knock him out, but he still went into the tackle wanting to put a HUGE hit on, nothign wrong with that, but there was stil intent behind it.

You're saying one thing then trying to cover it up with another.

Intent is a big word you know.

Chelsea-Lee_old

da mad maori said:
Chelsea-Lee said:
[

Pritchard must feel like such a big man, knicking another player out :roll:

You're saying one thing then trying to cover it up with another.

Intent is a big word you know.

Oh really, thanks for reminding me. Ill put it clearer for you then shall I? Pritchard had intent to put a big hit on hunt, but Im sure he didn't have the intent to knock him out though.

Bulldog, grow up :roll: Surely you should be able to do better than that! How about coming up with a decent argument rather then one a 12year old could come up with.