General How soon before we can celebrate our first win of the season?

How soon before we can celebrate our first win of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tajhay

🏉
We will go to Townsville, we will do better than expected, and then everyone will say it's a fluke because they've had the shits put up them.

Then they will go to Welly and beat the Tigers, because any team on the day and cause upsets, and great results, but yet they'll be lambasted because they're still got the shits put up them.

Then they'll go to Sharkville and win, but then people will say it's a fluke win because the Sharks have major injury problems and the ASADA problems. But they'll have Andrew Fifita back then, but even then that's not point.

Then they'll come to Eden Park and beat the doggies, some will moan it was expected of them because they have bad backs and great forwards.

It's either dammed if they do and dammed if they don't around here.
You seriously expect the warriors to show up over 4 games? Consistency is a word that is unknown to the warriors. Judging by the past 2 performances (or even the past 2 seasons), the likelihood of that happening are remote at best.

Hey i Heard on RadioSport today...That One of the Johns brothers said on his Aussie radio show that Elliot is Gone as of this week lol....Obviously its not true i take it.

tajhay

🏉
Hey i Heard on RadioSport today...That One of the Johns brothers said on his Aussie radio show that Elliot is Gone as of this week lol....Obviously its not true i take it.
When was the last time Matty Johns was right? The marketing for his radio show seems to be based on creating rumours and hoping that they become true.

I doubt any NRL team would sack a coach after 2 games into the season.

round 4, they should beat the tigers. It is Wellington though and the Warriors have a history there almost as bad as Eden Park

You seriously expect the warriors to show up over 4 games? Consistency is a word that is unknown to the warriors. Judging by the past 2 performances (or even the past 2 seasons), the likelihood of that happening are remote at best.

They won 6 games or what ever it was in a row last year after the Penrith bashing, that was Consistent.

When was the last time Matty Johns was right? The marketing for his radio show seems to be based on creating rumours and hoping that they become true.

Could be that at the admin level, they've now 100% decided this will be Elliott's last season. Which, let's be honest, is pretty much guaranteed.

That's right. There's never any optimism or credit to the team on here. Just look at how little discussion there was surrounding our trial form against the Broncos and our rumoured and then confirmed signing of Tomkins as two prime examples.
It was a trial.. who gives a crap about a trial. If they dont make the 8 it doesnt matter if they win 3 in a row, they still weren't good enough to make the 8

They get plenty of compliments when they are running well.. once every 5 years

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
We will go to Townsville, we will do better than expected, and then everyone will say it's a fluke because they've had the shits put up them.

Then they will go to Welly and beat the Tigers, because any team on the day and cause upsets, and great results, but yet they'll be lambasted because they're still got the shits put up them.

Then they'll go to Sharkville and win, but then people will say it's a fluke win because the Sharks have major injury problems and the ASADA problems. But they'll have Andrew Fifita back then, but even then that's not point.

Then they'll come to Eden Park and beat the doggies, some will moan it was expected of them because they have bad backs and great forwards.

It's either dammed if they do and dammed if they don't around here.

I'm finding your posts moderately irritating

I find Miley Cyrus, Darryl Halligan, the Wiggles and gonorrhea mildly irritating

I know this is the wrong thread for this but just on the eden park v Mt smart issue.....We live in a small country already paying the highest tax in the OECD....I think we all need to get used to the fact that unless the Warriors owners fork out for a new Botique league stadium (Like the Pheonix Owner has offered to do in welli) Then its gunna be eden park for future NZ League...If they had built the Waterfront stadium we all may not be hating so much..But you have to use what youve got..and I for one would rather have free heath care and a reasonably decent Free education system and the warriors have to play at eden park...Its a shit ground for the code but Its what our small ass taxed asses can afford..

Reactions: ¿N. ig-mah¿

KPWarrior

Contributor
Every time I see or hear a reference to the Nines, or the Dunedin game as some kind of NRL form indicator, I just wanna throw up. Seriously, we got shown up and out gunned in both events as far as I'm concerned.

Matty Johns was right when he said that Warriors won't make finals in 2012.

Reactions: mt.wellington
Status
Not open for further replies.