General Hey everyone

JonB_old

if you have not read the article by Jessbass you should, I just read half of what winning is about right there.

I have not read an article like it before, truly original.

Skinny_Ravs82

Yup I read it as part of our forum 7's match. It got picked as post of the match

warriors4life_old

Yeah great article Jesbass, well done, they need more people like you writing for NZ Herald League.

JonB_old

warriors4life said:
Yeah great article Jesbass, well done, they need more people like you writing for NZ Herald League.

no i think they need someeone writting like him that was quality and original, that should be sent somewhere to be judged

warriors4life_old

JonB said:
warriors4life said:

no i think they need someeone writting like him that was quality and original, that should be sent somewhere to be judged

Yeah, but if we had more opinion pieces like that in the sport section of NZ Herald then it would be a lot better then the stuff they have today by people like Graham Lowe.

Jesbass_old

JonB said:
if you have not read the article by Jessbass you should, I just read half of what winning is about right there.

I have not read an article like it before, truly original.

warriors4life said:

JonB said:

Wow. Thanks so much. You guys sure know how to make a guy feel appreciated! :D

I'm going to send this article to SuperLeague magazine. We'll see what Robin thinks of it. :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

wat post? could u send it to me jesbass or could u tell me where i could find it. thanks : )

warriors4life_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
wat post? could u send it to me jesbass or could u tell me where i could find it. thanks : )

It's on the news bar on the right-hand side, top story.

Jesbass_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

It's an article on the right hand side of your screen. It's called 'Defining The Royal Flush Of Rugby League' and is the one with the picture of playing cards.

Or even better, click here. ;)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

thats great, uv got real talent, real creativity, i think itll be on the front page of that SL mag. : )