General hey everyone

leaguegod_old

hey everyone, i'm new to this board

i'm a loyal bulldog supporter, you lives on the new souths wales central coast, hopefully we will have our own team soon :D

stiffystephy_old

Well I cant be bothered making myself a whole now thread to intorduce myself so here I am!

Im also new around these parts and a Bulldogs girl through and through!

I live in north qld and my bf is a kiwi and a massive Warriors supporter!
He has a car decked out in all things warriors and our room as well lol
So I will admitt I do have a little soft spot for the Warriors boys....and Im actually really disapoitned Awen is leaving

So anyway hello all and It's good to be here!!!

Skinny_Ravs82

and a big welcome to you as well.
nice to finally have some girls in this place! haha

and both of you i'm sure will have fun chatting with Go_The_Doggies. She's around here somewhere.....

AmeriKiwi_old

stiffystephy said:
Yeehh she is the one who has recruited us two to join here!! lol

Why am I not surprised to hear DoggieGirl is bringing yet MORE Bulldogs fans?? Anyhow, welcome, you 2, and don`t forget there`s still time to convert to Warriors fans... better hurry, though, you`ll want to be one of US when they win the premiereship in 2007. :D

sebastian_old

Nice to meet you guys, i've got a feeling you guys will have more to talk about than most of us come Sectember, but hey if the Warriors can't win the premiership, i'd probably prefer the doggies.

*Kimmy*_old

Muwhahaha goo September..no listening to "wake me up when september ends" like last year!!

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

leaguegod & stiffystephy both of use have been Officially welcomed by WBB.

Glad to see some more faces even if they are bulldogs fan's but like what AmeriKiwi there is still time to switch sides. and it is only a matter of time since you have taken the 1st step.

D Generation X_old

leaguegod said:
hey everyone, i'm new to this board

i'm a loyal bulldog supporter, you lives on the new souths wales central coast, hopefully we will have our own team soon :D
hey welcome to the warriors forum :)