General Henderson to Catalans

• Thread starter Morningstar_old
  • Start date

Magic Stick_old

Heremaia can buzz off overseas too.

A combination of Hohaia/Mara/Seluini and Brown if needed is more than enough

Isaac John could even get some work in at hooker

RRG_old

He is contracted for next year isn't he? The only way we would be releasing him is if we have signed someone else. While Hendo has been in great form, I wouldn't be really upset if we traded him in for a good organising hooker and had Lance doing his job off the bench

edguy_old

good , that means nafe to be back up hooker in first grade next year for hohaia

Fazz_old

Damn. Just as he started playing well. Well at least this opens up a spot for one of the young hookers. Hopefully we'll see a Mara/Seluini and Hohaia rotation next year. That could potentially be really damaging.

Iafeta_old

I'd be surprised if it's true. Hendo is playing quite well at the moment. He's ahead of Heremaia at the moment.

warriors4life_old

I wouldn't mind if we re-signed Heremaia, as long as he was only for injury cover/Vulcans and not first picked in the NRL side each week...

Jesbass_old

If Heremaia can recapture his early season form, we're right to keep him on. And if not...he'll be a cheap(ish sans Kiwis) retention.

I wonder if the grind of week in week out NRL football has been taking its toll. It'd be interesting to see how he goes after a break.

David Bragg_old

Interestingly in the last 2 weeks we score 2 early tries, Heremaia comes off and the opposition comes back into the game, Heramaia comes back on with about 20 left and we surge but too late.