General Help with a name for my Warriors themed bar

For someone that has taken a step back you sure as hell have a lot of Warriors gear...from this season too!!!

Looks good by the way. Nice job!!
Thanks.

I guess its gonna have to become my passion. The team itself hasn't been for a while. I try to do something to it most days. It will require some money to be spent soon.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Put some thick drapes up mate and have them drawn when youre not using the room. UV light will fade everything pretty quick, especially the printed stuff like posters...

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
upload_2017-3-27_23-33-49.png

Interested in trading something for that jacket???

View attachment 22803

Interested in trading something for that jacket???
I may be. The jacket is a little dirty. Around the white at the top. I'm not sure if its stained or just in need of a wash. I can have a go at cleaning it up, of course. I have the matching track pants that belong with it.

You have anything in mind?

I would really love a real talking piece. Something difficult to come by. Not necessarily valuable tho. Give me a few options.

I also have an old sleeping bag I can't find space for, if u were interested in any other trades.

Put some thick drapes up mate and have them drawn when youre not using the room. UV light will fade everything pretty quick, especially the printed stuff like posters...
The room gets very little light. The north side has no windows. Most of the posters are in frames, behind glass.

My biggest concern isn't light, its dust. The other side of the garage is my workshop. I do a bit of woodworking in there. Haven't been able to dust proof the room. Everytime I have a party, I have to dust everything before hand.

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't really considered it worth protecting. Maybe I shud think a little more about it.

Reactions: mt.wellington

Inruin

Contributor
Candles??????? I mean really...

Unless they are scented ones.....

Then that's ok......

The sweet smell of sweat and failure......

Smells like you are at the game......