General Have the Warriors ever had...

warriors4life_old

Any ginger players?

Lol, just watching the game today the Roosters had like 4 rangas in the side, was wondering if we've ever had any in 15 seasons.

Jesbass_old

Jobson was a ranga, was he not? Can't think of anyone else immediately off the top of my head.

Jesbass_old

Haha, Ray's having a laugh.

Rob, I might have been getting my Jobsons and Sullivans mixed up.

warriors4life_old

Brad Meyers takes the cake anyway....

1663892833.jpg

playdaball_old

Jobson, Sullivan is about all that I can recall.

At a stretch - Carter?

Last edited by a moderator:

LordGnome_old

Ginger hair is a disease, spread by filthy Irishmen throughout history.

It needs to be stamped out before it reaches Africa, where they simply do not have the medical facilities to stop its spread.

Jesbass_old

It needs to be stamped out before it reaches Africa, where they simply do not have the medical facilities to stop its spread.

Lol, the mere thought of African rangas... :lol1:

warriors4life_old

Think the Scots take a bit of blame, don't they have the highest proportion of gingers in the world?

Northern_Union

The Roosters have a bit to answer for as well, four of the fanta pants got on the field on sunday!!!

scree_old

The Beast has sported bleached locks throughout the years which have resembled that of a ranga...

50888728.jpg

50888742.jpg

50910298.jpg

55795509.jpg

Scary stuff. I think Manu should bring that fro back. Hah.

scree_old

This is inconclusive, but is that a ginger haired fellow running around in a Warriors outfit?

55808630.jpg

55808628.jpg

JonB_old

Sigh... This is true. 13% of Scottish people have red hair. Ireland is second with 10%.

Yes but the Irish are madly spreading.... Where as the Scotts keep it more in house, kind of like the royal family with there syphilis, they like to keep it on the down low.