General Happy New Year everyone

AliN_old

well saw in the NY in style up in the Far North..have been convinced to stay another day and more fishing..the good old Hohoura spots are still pumping, away from the the tourists :) Gees even my daughter hooked a 20lber at 6 o'clock in the evening!! Scared the cap out of her but she's fair buzzing..

So to all, have a safe 2006. May the Warriors go all the weay to the top in '06!!

playdaball_old

Go the Warriors in '06!

Hey I posted first in the nzwarriors forum in 2006.

BTW ... NEW GRAPHICS LOOK SENSATIONAL.

IanS_old

Happy new year everyone. Too bloody hot here at the moment.

42 degrees is no fun at all.

Jesbass_old

Happy New Year to you all.

AliN, unfortunately I didn't have enough time off work, (one and a half days), to travel up to Hohoura as per my liking, so I spent the weekend in Whangamata instead. However, the guy who was the best man at my wedding is getting married in Hohoura in April. Looking forward to seeing the mighty Far North again! :D

Big Fobsta_old

BLOODY 45 DEGREES IN SYDNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the water coming out of the tap seemed warm

Happy New Year to all and sundry!

JonB_old

Jesbass said:

AliN, unfortunately I didn't have enough time off work, (one and a half days), to travel up to Hohoura as per my liking, so I spent the weekend in Whangamata instead. However, the guy who was the best man at my wedding is getting married in Hohoura in April. Looking forward to seeing the mighty Far North again! :D

Congratulations Jesbass

Jesbass_old

Lol, it's not me who is getting married, JonB - it's my best man. But thanks anyway! :lol:

IanS_old

Chilli said:
Sure sounds hot over there in Aussie. Has it been humid too?

Last year was very humid in Melbourne. More than at any time in the 6.5 years I've been here.

Wouldn't you know it though, but a day after suffering 42 degree heat, it poured down and was quite cool.

JonB_old

Jesbass said:
Lol, it's not me who is getting married, JonB - it's my best man. But thanks anyway! :lol:

I have a good habit of skim reading things. When i read books don't ask me what its about cos i usualy have my own story based on the novel.

But congratulations on being married then dude.

Woop Woop_old

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Just got home and feeling buggered...partied hard with family over in the west coast out in Raglan. Roughed it and slept out underneath the stars new years eve, it was great!

Hope you all had a great time and saw the new year safely.

P.S. - Love The New Forum Layout!

southern warrior_old

New years rocked!

Cricket and then the feelers, what a day! Except the cricket kinda sucked. But the feelers are a bloody aweasome live band.

AliN_old

Jesbass said:

I tell you what, you go back up there and it's hard tgo leave..rolling over the hill at Monganui and seeing Cable Bay with Mt Camel in the distance....then there's the people.
Apart from the petrol being $160.9 at Pukenui, it was heaven..

Now the tough decisions come, where will our next job in June take us :)

Jesbass_old

AliN said:
Jesbass said:

I tell you what, you go back up there and it's hard tgo leave..rolling over the hill at Monganui and seeing Cable Bay with Mt Camel in the distance....then there's the people.
Apart from the petrol being $160.9 at Pukenui, it was heaven..

Now the tough decisions come, where will our next job in June take us :)

Heaven? That reminds me of those bumper stickers: "I've been to heaven. (At Houhora Heads.)" Lol! :lol:

I'm looking forward to going back up there for the wedding. The best man is a Wagener, and the groom was my own best man. It should be a fantastic time. :)