Same team list

• Yes

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that the Broncos are picking Arthur's, he's a good player but I reckon we will fancy our kick chase game will plan on roughing him up.
It's play 2 and 3 - Cobbo, Herbie, Staggs, Lil Reecy. Going to have to step up from this weekend even.

Last edited:
I think maybe you guys are just getting a little carried away really. Our websites have an extremely long relationship over over 20 years of mutual respect for each other.

Where you guys are reading arrogance, sure, there's a certain arrogance about being confident in your team's ability over their opposition, but the outrage here from some members is just a little silly. That's not to say we don't have our portkchops out there trolling, but deadset, have a little fun guys.

Tell Broncos fans what my mate back home in the Naki told me when I told him the Broncos were going to flog yas. "Get fucked, you're going down".
I agree 100 percent with this sentiment and thanks for posting Nashy

The broncos fans are welcome to say whatever they like on their own forum
They mean no harm to us

They are wrong anyway this will be a close game
We are the 4th ranked team vs the second ranked team
She is all on
Keep posting here Nashy and would love it if you and tajhay could arrange a cross forum banter thread
Maybe just if one of you mods can lay down some expectations so that nobody gets offended if a broncos fan bigs up their team

I agree 100 percent with this sentiment and thanks for posting Nashy

The broncos fans are welcome to say whatever they like on their own forum
They mean no harm to us

They are wrong anyway this will be a close game
We are the 4th ranked team vs the second ranked team
She is all on
Keep posting here Nashy and would love it if you and tajhay could arrange a cross forum banter thread
Maybe just if one of you mods can lay down some expectations so that nobody gets offended if a broncos fan bigs up their team
“And in a land far away……..”

Get a room

One of my habits is to post the team analysis position by position here it is going into next weeks preliminary final

1 fullback warriors - Reece is inexperienced and inconsistent as well as brilliant. Cnk Will outplay him
2 and 5 wings even dallin and Cobbo are even Montoya probably a better bet than jesse
3 and 4 centres double advantage broncos Staggs and farnworth are a level up from Pompey and berry which is why we need Roger next year
6 stand-off tmm is way more experienced than mamm
7 Shaun is better and more experienced than Reynolds. Is Reynolds a former golden boot winner ? No he isn’t is he. Has Reynolds played test match football ? Enough said about him
Advantage warriors
8 afb at prop vs Haas
Haas shades this ever so slightly
Advantage broncos
9 hooker Egan is better warriors
10 other prop even
11 and 12 capewell and Marata are even but Riki will out do ford
Advantage broncos
13 Harris vs cardigan
Warriors all day long as tohu is more experienced and has won a grand final
Both are in the top 5 locks in the comp but warriors take this

The bench
Broncos
I really like Kobe hetherington the rest are inexperienced and Meh
The bench is double advantage warriors as both jazz and Walker are experienced

Overall
Broncos 4 match up advantaged
Warriors 7 advantages

For them to win Haas must play all 80 minutes
For us to win Montoya must outplay Jesse Arthur’s and tmm to outplay his opposite
( and a million other things to go right )

The major edge they have us at centre with two premier strike centres
We have centres who are just qualify as nrl standard

The other players they have that worry me
Riki is superb and one of the top young second rowers in the game
As such their pack is more consistent in its quality than ours
Their backline also has more consistency to it
That said I think we have the better coach and will have the better game day tactics
Their 1 to 13 is better
Our 1 to 17 is better

Jesse Arthur’s
that rock star who really stood out here?🤔
That said I think we have the better coach and will have the better game day tactics
The reality is the Broncos have been the form team all year.

It depends who wants it most, and who ties their bootlaces, I am sure our guys really want it, they just gotta tie their bootlaces.

and we all forgot the referee...we cannot afford to go in to this game two tries down from referee errors.

that rock star who really stood out here?🤔

The reality is the Broncos have been the form team all year.

It depends who wants it most, and who ties their bootlaces, I am sure our guys really want it, they just gotta tie their bootlaces.

and we all forgot the referee...we cannot afford to go in to this game two tries down from referee errors.
This broncos team was set to make the playoffs last year before choking at the end

They are emotionally on a journey and are not the Storm who understand winning or the crusaders rugby franchise
We have more playoff experience than they do
More than anything we have sj
I want to at this point say something about my cricket career
I was a talented youngest so was promoted to play against men from 14 years old onwards and played for 31 years of senior men’s cricket
I thoroughly concur with old timers at the end of their career who say that big time matches Hardly ever come around
I played in maybe 8 to 10 big matches over 31 years
Sj will comprehend we can’t bank on next year being our year and trying to win when we add a strike centre like Roger
It could all go wrong next year
I don’t know really why the cowboys qualified last year but not this year
Afb could get injured all of next year

Shaun will realise all of that and move mountains to win this game

We have him
Where there is Shaun there is hope

One of my habits is to post the team analysis position by position here it is going into next weeks preliminary final

1 fullback warriors - Reece is inexperienced and inconsistent as well as brilliant. Cnk Will outplay him
2 and 5 wings even dallin and Cobbo are even Montoya probably a better bet than jesse
3 and 4 centres double advantage broncos Staggs and farnworth are a level up from Pompey and berry which is why we need Roger next year
6 stand-off tmm is way more experienced than mamm
7 Shaun is better and more experienced than Reynolds. Is Reynolds a former golden boot winner ? No he isn’t is he. Has Reynolds played test match football ? Enough said about him
Advantage warriors
8 afb at prop vs Haas
Haas shades this ever so slightly
Advantage broncos
9 hooker Egan is better warriors
10 other prop even
11 and 12 capewell and Marata are even but Riki will out do ford
Advantage broncos
13 Harris vs cardigan
Warriors all day long as tohu is more experienced and has won a grand final
Both are in the top 5 locks in the comp but warriors take this

The bench
Broncos
I really like Kobe hetherington the rest are inexperienced and Meh
The bench is double advantage warriors as both jazz and Walker are experienced

Overall
Broncos 4 match up advantaged
Warriors 7 advantages

For them to win Haas must play all 80 minutes
For us to win Montoya must outplay Jesse Arthur’s and tmm to outplay his opposite
( and a million other things to go right )

The major edge they have us at centre with two premier strike centres
We have centres who are just qualify as nrl standard

The other players they have that worry me
Riki is superb and one of the top young second rowers in the game
As such their pack is more consistent in its quality than ours
Their backline also has more consistency to it
Their 1 to 13 is better
Our 1 to 17 is better

You're a hard one to read Wrighty Wrighty

One minute you dont even know how many GF's we've made, next minute you're an expert team analysis on winning? ....

I'm just kidding. Good effort. Better than the nonsense I'm reading from Bruce Bruce.... :ROFLMAO:😭😉:whistle:🤷‍♂️

He has been seeing a psych for a couple of months after he got sent off for blowing up in a game
So has mad Jack who was also restrained yesterday

And wrighty
Flegler vs Barnett you skipped over this
1) that is a good outcome for mad jack for his personal life as well
I want mad jack back In our team we all loved him

I indirectly commented on Barnett vs flegler or meant to by calling it a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back