General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Decorating your home? Found the perfect thing for the lounge!!

Can anybody tell me what the sizing is like on the '24 shirts, please? Size guide says M=42". Does this mean the shirt measures 42" or that it fits a 42" chest - ie that it's actually a bit more than 42"?
thanks

Can anybody tell me what the sizing is like on the '24 shirts, please? Size guide says M=42". Does this mean the shirt measures 42" or that it fits a 42" chest - ie that it's actually a bit more than 42"?
thanks
I would say fits a 42 inch chest.

I purchased one of these in 2022 from the Super Store…..New Era 9Fifty SnapBack L/XL and want to get another one. They don’t make them anymore. I’ve still got mine and love it but it’s wearing out. I don’t like the others they sell now and dont fit my oversized melon. Anyone here got one that they’re willing to part with?
IMG_7980.jpeg

New teaser video for the 2024 heritage jersey is up. Does anyone in the know have any idea what it could be pointing towards? As far as I'm aware there's no direct connection with Morningside...

New teaser video for the 2024 heritage jersey is up. Does anyone in the know have any idea what it could be pointing towards? As far as I'm aware there's no direct connection with Morningside...
Just trying to connect dots (which probably aren't there), the Levonia Store is a couple minute walk away from Fowlds Park - plus Morningside is basically Mt Albert - so maybe a Lions jersey? Doubt it though, probably just a coincidence.

Just trying to connect dots (which probably aren't there), the Levonia Store is a couple minute walk away from Fowlds Park - plus Morningside is basically Mt Albert - so maybe a Lions jersey? Doubt it though, probably just a coincidence.

I think there was a random callout from a Warriors social media account at some stage asking if anyone owned a Dairy?
I thought it was going to be for "Dallin's Corner Dairy", but likely for this. Cant find it now though

Back