General Grassroots sport.

Spence_old

So who has played/plays grassroots sport? And who do people actively support?

I haven't played sport to any level higher than school, and I don't really get out and support anyone.

Northern_Union

I used to go to Western Springs all the time. Used to love the midgets. Cricket clubs: Waitamata CC, Suburbs New Lynn CC. League: Glenora Bears. Union: Timaru High School Old Boys.

Jesbass_old

I play in the seniors for Papamoa football...but I'm horribly unfit. It would have been fine if I could be a striker, but they've shoved me onto the wing, which basically means shuttle run sprints for 90 minutes, and my hamstrings aren't quite up to that yet!

Jr Warlord_old

I used to go to Western Springs all the time. Used to love the midgets. Cricket clubs: Waitamata CC, Suburbs New Lynn CC. League: Glenora Bears. Union: Timaru High School Old Boys.
top rugby school timaru. loved watching their games against st kevins and waitaki boys.

Swanley_old

NU played Rugby - hahahahahahahaha - Do they kidnap your family and force you to play?

RL - Mount albert

Soccer - YMCA then Pt CHev, which merged to Western Springs

Tennis - West End

Squash - Ponsonby

Aussie Rules - Kinglake

Cricket - Grafton - NZ, Yarraville Club Cricket Club, Kinglake - Oz, Iden Tonbridge Foresters - UK

Northern_Union

NU played Rugby - hahahahahahahaha - Do they kidnap your family and force you to play?

RL - Mount albert

Soccer - YMCA then Pt CHev, which merged to Western Springs

Tennis - West End

Squash - Ponsonby

Aussie Rules - Kinglake

Cricket - Grafton - NZ, Yarraville Club Cricket Club, Kinglake - Oz, Iden Tonbridge Foresters - UK

I've highlighed in red why you shouldn't laugh at others :D