General 2024 Membership

So after hearing back from membership staff today, the $60 nz supporter membership I purchased also contains a free ticket for any regular season game at mt smart, for any of those out there in the same situation I was in. Unlikely ill end up using it though but at least I now know why. Cheers to those that helped with this problem I had.
screws me as being in the UK! still $60 means I can whinge about the them on this forum.....guilt free.

Kia Ora,

Quick question. Anyone remember what’s in the membership pack for next year? I remember the tickets and they had $50 shop credit but anything else?

Hoping someone can help me out. Looking at getting a GA interchange membership for my old man for Christmas. 1) does GA interchange mean there's no limit in terms of how many passes he can use at a specific time? Or only he can use them?
2) is there a way to gift it to him but use my email to pay for it all?

Hoping someone can help me out. Looking at getting a GA interchange membership for my old man for Christmas. 1) does GA interchange mean there's no limit in terms of how many passes he can use at a specific time? Or only he can use them?
Email the Memberships Team Vodafone Warriors memberships@warriors.kiwi

1) In 2023, i had an interchange membership and could use 2x of my allocation on the one game and pass one on to a friend. I cant see anything that says the same/different for 2024
2) Probably tricky. You could set up a membership profile with your email address, then change it afterwards. But they autogenerate the "Member Store" profile using the email address as the username. Maybe a question for the membership team

I don’t understand this mber+ thing. When I log into it there is a hat that shows under entitlements with a $34 price attached to it. It says I have a $50 credit, which I have selected 2 things under $50 (selection is rubbish tbh) but then it tells me at the checkout I have to pay $90 which includes the hat, my things that are within the $50 credit and also a $15 postage charge!!

I don’t understand this mber+ thing. When I log into it there is a hat that shows under entitlements with a $34 price attached to it. It says I have a $50 credit, which I have selected 2 things under $50 (selection is rubbish tbh) but then it tells me at the checkout I have to pay $90 which includes the hat, my things that are within the $50 credit and also a $15 postage charge!!
I got a hat and drink bottle with the credit, free postage. Seemed pretty straight forward 🤷‍♂️

If you have a membership so you get access to the dolphins pre season game?

Sorry for the confusion.... I was going by the email sent out on Thursday....

1705645149579.png

I didn't read past Mike's note and ran off and booked tickets 🙃. Nevermind, cheap as and plenty of people want to come along. Teach me to act in haste 🤣

Back