who will win

• bulldogs

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • storm

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
Moz

Moz

clearly you are turning a blind eye to all the Storms niggly little crap that they are constantly putting in in the tacle and play the ball. Slater is nowhere near the best player in the game, he's good don't get me wrong there but in the eyes of the commentators he's perfect. They go on but every time he makes a mistake they don't mention it and talk about something else. Archer is an aboslute disgrace and the only thing Graham did wrong was not bite hard enough! Actually that was pretty random, a real surprise but I'll tell you one thing the Storm have had a blow up coming for a long time just a shame there was hardly any punches thrown!

well you can be happy that both gould and sterling brought up Slaters knock in-goal citing he didnt have to attack the ball like that?

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

I just don't get the biass that goes on and on. Really good player but really over rated also.
saw the Storm this year at Mt Smart. Me and the wife purposefully watched Slater when they had the ball.

He was involved in almost every single attacking set. Even when he didn't get the ball he was involved coming into the line. If he didn't get it, he was back then quick as a flash to the other side of the field and got involved again. He's seriously fit, seriously quick, and seriously good.

Reactions: 1 user

Buck777

Chambers is playing well. Haven't really followed him much but he's playing amazing tonight

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

I'm over Inu. Tonight he has disappointed me with his attitude.
His game is the same today as pretty much every game.

Only time I've seen him is when Perrett gets the ball or he needs to do a line drop out or a restart.

Buck777

Great win Storm. Clinical defence ruthless attack. Dogs came out to rattle them but got blown off the park

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

Impressive stuff from Melbourne today. Some real good performances - Smith was incredible, both defensively and organizing the plays from the ruck.

Chambers was very good, as was Lowrie.

MoM - Smith

HornbyBrown

HornbyBrown

The refs let Melbourne away with so much it's amazing. They were the better team by a long way but should of given up more penaltys at the ruck.

Fazz

Fazz

Storm totally munted the Dogs. They just wanted it more. Very impressed with the two boys we're getting too. Lowrie punching Reynolds in the head was enough for me to like him haha. Nielson really shut down a lot of attack from the Dogs too.

Would Jizz if we somehow jag Bellamy too...

On a side note, how bad was that bite? Not often you see them break the skin. Could be a 15+ week suspension? (especially considering that it was during the grand final, during a fight, on a golden child of the game)

Moz

Moz

Richie Fa'aoso how do ya feel cut from the Knights midyear now ya got some new jewellry

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

The refs let Melbourne away with so much it's amazing. They were the better team by a long way but should of given up more penaltys at the ruck.
we need to learn what they do as its pretty damn effective.

As you say deserved winners

Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Bluey take note. Defence wins premierships!

Storm D outstanding. Just moved up all game cut off any chance to for the dogs to go wide, then scrambled like hell if there was a breach. Great tactics, great structure, great coach.

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

Storm totally munted the Dogs. They just wanted it more. Very impressed with the two boys we're getting too. Lowrie punching Reynolds in the head was enough for me to like him haha. Nielson really shut down a lot of attack from the Dogs too.

Would Jizz if we somehow jag Bellamy too...

On a side note, how bad was that bite? Not often you see them break the skin. Could be a 15+ week suspension? (especially considering that it was during the grand final, during a fight, on a golden child of the game)
Agreed.

Lowrie and Nielson very good. But for Nielson to be that good he has to have a man to come up with the game plan.

The Doggies main attack is down the scrum line so the way Nielson and Chambers came up out of the line was genius.