NRL NRL Naughty chair

Cant remember if it was naughty chair or corner in the old forum but any way.

Val holmes being investigated for an IG story with a bag in his mouth containing a white substance..

Screenshot_20230910_134613_Instagram.jpg

Cant remember if it was naughty chair or corner in the old forum but any way.

Val holmes being investigated for an IG story with a bag in his mouth containing a white substance..

View attachment 518

Definitely creatine

I do the same before my workout. Small sashet of creatine mixed with red bull then good to go.

Or it’s a good few lines of coke but no one is THAT stupid to pose for a photo with a bag of coke in their mouth

Unless he’s already high as a kite 😂

At least starting again we will get new crazy events.

Hopefully no more simulated sex with a puppy. Mind you there have been reports Mitchell Pearce may come back.

Looked like a half semicircle of teeth marks.
To bite surely you have to use both rows of teeth creating a different pattern?
Maybe just forcing his wrist into that guys mouth.... won them the game anyway lol

Looked like a half semicircle of teeth marks.
To bite surely you have to use both rows of teeth creating a different pattern?
Maybe just forcing his wrist into that guys mouth.... won them the game anyway lol
mouthguard on the other half of his teeth, but still a clear cut bite

I have had a game where a bite was alleged.
It's not easy when there is not a clear current slimey looking bitten area but Wighton looked like he did it.
Gamble is a niggler and lippy but I don't think even he would have forced his arm into Wightons mouth rubbed his teeth and claimed the bite.

I have had a game where a bite was alleged.
It's not easy when there is not a clear current slimey looking bitten area but Wighton looked like he did it.
Gamble is a niggler and lippy but I don't think even he would have forced his arm into Wightons mouth rubbed his teeth and claimed the bite.
That ladies and jellybeans it what one would call a stretch

Back