Rumour Geoff Toovey Next Warriors Coach?

In today's sydney sun herald a little story says that Geoff toovey was approached by a third party to gauge interest in joining the warriors staff

Hmm the joining bit is interesting....
Makes it sound more like an assistants job (he'd be a great assistant).
It could be a shrewd move. Sign him up as an assistant for next year then if cappy bombs and we miss the 8 u could slip him straight into the top job instead.

Reactions: Sup42 and NRLBY3
In today's sydney sun herald a little story says that Geoff toovey was approached by a third party to gauge interest in joining the warriors staff

Awesome. I know it's only rumour still I really, really, really, hope that it's true !

Knowing what he can bring to our game, I've always wanted Tooves here as coach since he became available :

image.jpeg

;)

Reactions: koolkat

bruce

Contributor
Des on the outer at Doggies = Warriors trying to sign him.
Des gets on the outer everywhere eventually, just ask Graham Lowe. He was an expensive buy for the Dogs and hasn't delivered a premiership as they expected. Unlike the Warriors that club expects silverware in October, not just the top 8.

Reactions: Johnnyray
I heard the Geoff rumour late last week but hadn't see anything to back it up until today. I don't know anything but interesting it's popped up again. Des, with Geoff & Cappy as assistances would be pretty fucking interesting

Des on the outer at Doggies = Warriors trying to sign him.

Rumour started here Im pretty sure, lol and now they're getting the old team back together(Roll out The A-team soundtrack dur dur da dit dur) and GT is part of the package.:cool:

Must've missed that one- getting the band back together eh?
Fark yeah I'd take them.

Reactions: OMG
I heard the Geoff rumour late last week but hadn't see anything to back it up until today. I don't know anything but interesting it's popped up again. Des, with Geoff & Cappy as assistances would be pretty fucking interesting

I was thinking des, Geoff and Morgan.
Be a bit awkward keeping cappy on if that was the case.

• Haha
Reactions: OMG