Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fucking Fisher-Harris baby! (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
So I’m sure I’m not the only one that heard the commentators talking about CHT’s younger brother Calvin. Or CHT JR. Supposedly a bit of a gun a 15 year old halfback who has a step to rival Benji.

Anyone know if he is part of a NRL teams pathways? In his TikTok profile he has a video of him in Broncos gear.

So I’m sure I’m not the only one that heard the commentators talking about CHT’s younger brother Calvin. Or CHT JR. Supposedly a bit of a gun a 15 year old halfback who has a step to rival Benji.

Anyone know if he is part of a NRL teams pathways? In his TikTok profile he has a video of him in Broncos gear.
He was wearing Broncos gears watching CHT in reserve grade Rd 1 too... bit of a character

His Instagram shows him signing for the Bronchos.

Is that one of the Brothers? Not a big fan of them. The Knights problem is their middle forwards don’t provide a good enough platform for KP.
Would want them to be fairly cheap
I thought it was more their 5th tackle options and general shape when they got in our red zone was their problem yesterday......the amount of times they tried to run it on the last,

Last edited:
I would like to think the club is making moves to keep Barnett here beyond 2025.
Yeah I’m hoping we get this done sooner than later. There’s been rumours swirling around that he wants to return to the Knights but they haven’t been from reputable sources. Pretty sure he’s good mates with the safs but I reckon CG’s chat with them was nothing more than a handshake.

Unbelievable news 👀

" James Fisher-Harris has held secret meetings with Warriors executives after asking for a release from the Panthers due to personal reasons, more news to come." - Moley
Is this legit? Not outside the realm of impossibility that a proud Kiwi might be keen to come home to the only NZ team that’s playing well and has money to spend? Had played under Webster as an assistant, so knows the character of the man

Is this legit? Not outside the realm of impossibility that a proud Kiwi might be keen to come home to the only NZ team that’s playing well and has money to spend? Had played under Webster as an assistant, so knows the character of the man

If this news happened on any other day I'd be walking around with a semi all day, however I think it looks like an upsetting April fools joke lol

CHT looked way sharper at the same age. People forget the club was basically counting the days to his 17th birthday so they could get him in under 20’s and he was carving that up from the get go.

Honestly our lack of gun halves in our age grade sides at the moment is depressing.

At least we have some good hooker prospects, a position we haven’t typically done that well in.

CHT looked way sharper at the same age. People forget the club was basically counting the days to his 17th birthday so they could get him in under 20’s and he was carving that up from the get go.

Honestly our lack of gun halves in our age grade sides at the moment is depressing.

At least we have some good hooker prospects, a position we haven’t typically done that well in.
Oh thanks for bringing everybody back down from JFH coming next year! 😂

He debuted on the day of his birthday didn't he? You'd know better than I'd do around carving in the NYC, was he setting up lots of tries? Granted his 2 seasons coincided with our 2 worst in the comp, but 10 wins from 39 games, 7 tries & kicking goals at 65% doesn't scream out that he was carving up.
Are there any areas where the younger brother looks better?