Votes: 15 11.8%
  • B

Votes: 107 84.3%
  • C

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Our attack looked so much better with rts in centres, attack on both side of the park. When Charnze returns we will be far better on attack in a few games, no way would u put rts to fullback. I don’t even think it’s a conversation

Bloody 6 o’clock kickoffs can never get through a game uninterrupted, probably all been said, but Ford was very very strong today and RTS was majestic considering they don’t have him train at that position - TT was a good call for building depth and continuity but if you just wanted the best chance to win every game how can you go past one of the best to ever do it? Funny he would have been sent off in union for that game sealing knock down.

Poor SJ won’t get his Daly m with all these guys stealing his points. He was class though.

Knights won’t go anywhere with halves that tradesmen like, truly a one man attack.

These games are all following the same formula, all over the opposition in territory and possession for most the game but not turning into many points. D good which is all a warriors team really needs though, 2 tries from kicks. The grubber at the line is kind of unstoppable if it bounces right.

I got to say, I never felt like we were going to lose! Not once did I feel the Knights were on top, even though the score was close. All thier tries off kicks.
Same, I never thought we were gong to lose either…..weird feeling man. I just had high hopes of an utter slaying of Newy so that’s where my deflation came from.

Like cmon, we won Pop. Hard to please…..probably why I’m still single.

Same, I never thought we were gong to lose either…..weird feeling man. I just had high hopes of an utter slaying of Newy so that’s where my deflation came from.

Like cmon, we won Pop. Hard to please…..probably why I’m still single.
The opposition breaking out down the left wing in the last five minutes is starting to get a bit repetitive though. Be nice to cut that out.

Tough game but always felt like it was under control.

CHT and Jazz on the bench gives us so much versatility. Not sure when Walker is back if we can carry all three there though. Two of them is good. Three and we look a bit light weight especially when you have a look at some of those broncos players.

Good win. Everyone played their roles tonight. Can't wait for CNK to get back. He will make our attack purr.

Hopefully Metcalf's injury isn't as serious as it appeared.

Back