General NSW Cup 2024

Looked like they got completely out played by a strong, dominant Raiders side.
Yeah definitely off the pace in comparison but did have patches of the game where it was set for set and they looked ok but couldn’t take their chances. A lot of basic mistakes and TMM was the only ball player on the field, with Farr and Tu only running options.
Kalani Going was very busy but there weren’t too many that stood out on the day. Any calls for Kosi to replace Montoya are very misguided based on that performance

Yeah definitely off the pace in comparison but did have patches of the game where it was set for set and they looked ok but couldn’t take their chances. A lot of basic mistakes and TMM was the only ball player on the field, with Farr and Tu only running options.
Kalani Going was very busy but there weren’t too many that stood out on the day. Any calls for Kosi to replace Montoya are very misguided based on that performance
Wasn’t sold on Kosi last week either and thought Moala Graham Taufa could have overtaken him. How did he go? As much as the score is probably an indication

Wasn’t sold on Kosi last week either and thought Moala Graham Taufa could have overtaken him. How did he go? As much as the score is probably an indication
I didn’t think much of Kosi’s game. Working the ball away from his line, his yardage wasn’t impressive which is where I thought he would stand out. The lack of ball players didn’t help as the backline didn’t receive much ball to work with in any kind of space. Ali L ran a nice line on a couple of occasions and Pompey hit his front regularly for a quick play the ball, but pushed a couple of bad offloads

I didn’t think much of Kosi’s game. Working the ball away from his line, his yardage wasn’t impressive which is where I thought he would stand out. The lack of ball players didn’t help as the backline didn’t receive much ball to work with in any kind of space. Ali L ran a nice line on a couple of occasions and Pompey hit his front regularly for a quick play the ball, but pushed a couple of bad offloads
Bit of a worry. We want them strong to be high intensity training for the first grade team as much as needing them to be strong

Raiders had a first grade quality pack, not too surprising.
Fair call. Roache & Going, with their 1-game each, were the our only forwards with NRL experience. That paled in comparison to theirs.
Early doors but losing Slade Griffin to the NRL assistant role appears to have hurt the side immensely. Interesting to note that Farr reverted back to the left today & TMM was right side

Last edited:
Fair call. Roache & Going, with their 1-game each, were the our only forwards with NRL experience. That paled in comparison to theirs.
Early doors but losing Slade Griffin to a NRL assistant role appears to have hurt the side immensely. Interesting to note that Farr reverted back to the left today & TMM was right side
to be fair, they are missing a lot of players due to injury and 1st grade members ATM.