General Mt Smart Ground Announcer Thread

Does anyone know if our friend the Mexican Wave inducing, inappropriate timed, off-key, contrived chanter was present at the ChCh game tonight?
Good point .
That guy is from CH CH so you would think he would have been there , if still employed.

Preachhh

IMG_5225.jpeg

Generally ground announcers are pretty useless - they play crap music like Bruno Mars and six60 all game long. Its clearly evident at the cricket which I sadly don't go to anymore because you cannot just press the mute button when the Ground DJ plays another Bruno Mars or six60 song for the millionth time. At least watching at home the mute button works!

Generally ground announcers are pretty useless - they play crap music like Bruno Mars and six60 all game long. Its clearly evident at the cricket which I sadly don't go to anymore because you cannot just press the mute button when the Ground DJ plays another Bruno Mars or six60 song for the millionth time. At least watching at home the mute button works!
Yep I’ve ditched nz cricket live games. They’re horrible these days. Ever since tvnz got the contract it’s been downhill coverage too. That’s a different thread though lol

Tragic Tragic Was our new favourite ground announcer there, and the crowd just ignored him/he keep his mouth shut, or was he not there at all?

Tragic Tragic Was our new favourite ground announcer there, and the crowd just ignored him/he keep his mouth shut, or was he not there at all?
I was there and if it was him, then he's been given the word. He was unobtrusive. Said a wee bit here and there, but none of the cringe-inducing attempts at chant-starting. The crowd brought it 'organically', and it was miles better.
That said, the speakers were probably a bit too quiet, so the playlist wasn't audible.

Back