Internationals General Kiwis News

I doubt he'll be allowed but I do find it cool that the Maori vs indigenous event has had an impact on a player to the point where they would like to represent their heritage despite being born and raised in a different country.
Victor Radley is turning out for England and has represented Aussie at age group level. Luke Keary turning out for Ireland, these are top tier players more or less, Walker hasn't been in Origin or playing for Aussie for a while, he is also going to the Warriors, maybe he has a case.

Victor Radley is turning out for England and has represented Aussie at age group level. Luke Keary turning out for Ireland, these are top tier players more or less, Walker hasn't been in Origin or playing for Aussie for a while, he is also going to the Warriors, maybe he has a case.
Victor hasn't represented Australia or NSW at NRL level so he's fine with switching

Keary has represented Australia but is switching to a tier 2 nation in Ireland which is allowed

Walker has represented a tier 1 nation and wants to switch to another tier 1 nation that isn't allowed as much as I want Walker to play for us it'll open a can of worms on the eligibility rules that the NRL aren't ready for yet

Victor hasn't represented Australia or NSW at NRL level so he's fine with switching

Keary has represented Australia but is switching to a tier 2 nation in Ireland which is allowed

Walker has represented a tier 1 nation and wants to switch to another tier 1 nation that isn't allowed as much as I want Walker to play for us it'll open a can of worms on the eligibility rules that the NRL aren't ready for yet
Theyre only not ready because theyre already bleeding players to tier two countries. Itd be the death of the roos if they let all kiwi born players defect at will like they currently do with Samoa and Tonga.

Eligibility rules in nrl are bullshit and do nothing for the case of them wanting to grow the game. I do get your point though.

Reactions: Defence
Australia are beginning to share some of their players around other nations, which we will see in this year's world cup. The squads of a number of nations will contain former and current Aussie origin and reps players as well as many current NRL players. Hopefully England and some of the home union countries will also be stronger this year. Australia will realistically be favourites, England have not performed well on the international stage for many years hopefully this year they go well.

Reactions: Worried2Death
Anyone taking bets that JWH and NAS will suddenly be rubbed out for the WC...? I can see it coming now. Probably include Cheese in that statement too.
Was thinking that the other day...all the pressure being exerted by the media, and rightly so, but certainly at the wrong time of the year for the Kiwis. No doubt Radley will cop one now that hes declared for England too.